Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her constant hair changes are giving me a headache lol I feel dizzy everytime I see her with a new hair. I have a feeling that it's something that comes from a place of anxiety and restlessness.

Is she in therapy? I've seen her mention therapy sporadically in videos and sometimes share memes about it on her stories but not sure she does it consistently, which if she doesn't, there's no point. She truly needs GREAT therapy, which is not that easy to find. I feel like people stay in subpar or bad therapy just because they either like the therapist as a friend/ someone to talk to without realizing they're making little to no progress or do realize it but are too lazy to go look for a different one and think that just the fact that they're going to therapy at all is good enough. I can definitely see Sam in that situation.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I don't want to cause an argument here as I know people are very particular about parenting stuff. But surely Indie is wayyyy too old now for a dummy/pacifier? My siblings and I never had them so I'm not sure, but I associate them with babies, not a 4 year old?

Also did Sammi make any post or anything about Indies birthday on the 22nd December?

Reactions: 18
I don't want to cause an argument here as I know people are very particular about parenting stuff. But surely Indie is wayyyy too old now for a dummy/pacifier? My siblings and I never had them so I'm not sure, but I associate them with babies, not a 4 year old?

Also did Sammi make any post or anything about Indies birthday on the 22nd December?
Yes the dentist warned me how bad it was for my son at 2 and I eventually managed to take it off him at 3, but I never gave it at all to my next one as they are really not good for their teeth. 4 is way too old but it's probably a real comfort for her and hard to take away from someone who is so used to it. She probably cries for it and especially with the changes this year in her home life will be hard to take it away.

Reactions: 6

No I agree.

and I doubt Sam wakes up in the morning even remembering she has a kid half the time to be honest.

I really hope she doesn’t get another dog

Reactions: 10
I really wonder how Sammi will deal with Indie when she gets to be a teenager. It's a long way off, but Sam is so insecure I can see her being the kind of parent who is envious of her daughter's youth. Or tries to live vicariously through her. Something tells me they will have quite a complex relationship.

It's really noticeable how little Indie features in Sammi's social media, especially since her separation from Jason. If it were to protect Indie's privacy I'd totally respect that. I think there's an important ethical question about influencers documenting their children's lives on their social media before they're able to give any consent. But I don't think that's why, because she'll use Indie for ads or gifted content.

Reactions: 16
Yes the dentist warned me how bad it was for my son at 2 and I eventually managed to take it off him at 3, but I never gave it at all to my next one as they are really not good for their teeth. 4 is way too old but it's probably a real comfort for her and hard to take away from someone who is so used to it. She probably cries for it and especially with the changes this year in her home life will be hard to take it away.
Not trying to be mean at all, but have you seen the shape of the indies upper and lower teeth/jaw? It's like they curve up as they come to the front ones. Could this be due to excessive use of dummies?

Reactions: 16
Not trying to be mean at all, but have you seen the shape of the indies upper and lower teeth/jaw? It's like they curve up as they come to the front ones. Could this be due to excessive use of dummies?
People on Guru Gossiper have mentioned this a VERY long time ago :O

Reactions: 4
People on Guru Gossiper have mentioned this a VERY long time ago :O
If we're gonna talk over lasting dummy use, we have to mention this! How can you be letting your baby still forming their mouth stay on a dummy and cause irreversible damage?!

Reactions: 6
I was going to state this a while ago. But I thought no no she’s a kid no
I’ve noticed that too... poor kid

Reactions: 4
The most chaotic and least informative yearly beauty favourites video I've seen.

In all her years online, she's learnt nothing about cosmetics or skincare. She clearly just continues to throw on whatever products she gets sent.

Can she not see that anyone who is even slightly discerning about their fashion and beauty choices will have outgrown her years ago? Genuinely disappointed.

Reactions: 13
Wow, she really is weird AF. As I said on Grace's post, you don't have to speak your feelings if you don´t want to and if she doesn't want to talk about Grace it's ok, but come on, a tweet asking if it's socially acceptable to day drink? Right after we heard your old time friend is fighting for her life?

Reactions: 20
Wow, she really is weird AF. As I said on Grace's post, you don't have to speak your feelings if you don´t want to and if she doesn't want to talk about Grace it's ok, but come on, a tweet asking if it's socially acceptable to day drink? Right after we heard your old time friend is fighting for her life?
who is Grace exactly? and yeah ugh I saw Sammi’s tweet about day drinking. idk why people make that like, an entire personality or something. it isn’t cute :/ but w/e lol.

Reactions: 9
She is the queen of all Pick-Me’s , she’ll give an abusive boyfriend a free holiday but not express sadness on an old friend in a vulnerable state. Idiot

Reactions: 15
Holy tit, I didn't know that about Grace. Just looked it up now and it's....Completely bizarre that Sam hasn't mentioned it at all or wished her/her family well. They had been interacting online and seemed friendly. Seems very heartless not only to ignore the posts, but to be putting up jokes and look-books in the hours immediately after that statement had been made. I really hope Grace recovers and that she and her family are healthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11