Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please have mercy on my soul ladies... but after the divorce, I'm feeling way more sympathetic towards Jason. Seeing her going around town, getting fillers, getting her nails done, having her piercing replaced by another person, touching her face, "forgetting" to out her mask on... doesn't she think about Indie? Contracting the virus and passing it to her child? Or her family? Does she care about anyone but herself? She's always throwing herself this self depreciation and self pity party and does whatever she wants without thinking about how it actually affects her and her loved ones. Imagine being married to her. She's trash in my books!
She's bad bad asthma too.

Reactions: 1
Please have mercy on my soul ladies... but after the divorce, I'm feeling way more sympathetic towards Jason. Seeing her going around town, getting fillers, getting her nails done, having her piercing replaced by another person, touching her face, "forgetting" to out her mask on... doesn't she think about Indie? Contracting the virus and passing it to her child? Or her family? Does she care about anyone but herself? She's always throwing herself this self depreciation and self pity party and does whatever she wants without thinking about how it actually affects her and her loved ones. Imagine being married to her. She's trash in my books!
I can't stretch to being sympathetic towards Jason but I can see how Sammi can seem or be self centred and inconsiderate.

The puppy scandals and how she seemed to turn asshole-ish when she met Jason give me that impression.

Also it's obviously not one sided but her inability to keep a friend and her now strained relationship with her sister let me know Sammi isn't faultless. I think she played a significant part in the breakdown of these relationships.

Which is hard to say because I don't think a lack of friendships or good family relationships always mean someone has bad qualities... But I see it in Sammi.

It's something I can't put my finger on but it became more apparent to me when she started dating Jason.

Reactions: 17
Lol she goes on and on about how she hates small talk, shes so deep and loves deep/weird conversations and 'isnt like other girls' and gives the impression that's why she doesn't have friends.... but comes across as completely vapid and cant string a single interesting thought together.

Reactions: 20
He probably "validated" her or her feelings, like a "Yes, ma'am" kind of husband. I remember she said a few times that she enjoys and had this "dark humor" that only Jason could understand, and that she was different from what she actually shared online. Okay sis, if you say so.
I can't move on from the fact that she walked all over, without a mask or with her mask on her chin, and then I see Indie at her house. What is she thinking? Is she even thinking?

Reactions: 11
Lol she goes on and on about how she hates small talk, shes so deep and loves deep/weird conversations and 'isnt like other girls' and gives the impression that's why she doesn't have friends.... but comes across as completely vapid and cant string a single interesting thought together.
Definitely undiagnosed Adhd or autistic female unable to mirror/won't mirror. Coupled with working in youtube as a fashion beauty and lifestyle content creator... This is why she has such few friends

Maybe she's not been around enough people to develop sufficient social skills and now shes using the spiritual stuff to cover up being an oddball and gain some sense of belonging to something

Reactions: 3
Definitely undiagnosed Adhd or autistic female unable to mirror/won't mirror. Coupled with working in youtube as a fashion beauty and lifestyle content creator... This is why she has such few friends

Maybe she's not been around enough people to develop sufficient social skills and now shes using the spiritual stuff to cover up being an oddball and gain some sense of belonging to something
I don't understand this though, she went to school, college and uni. She's had jobs in shops and her job requires her to go to meetings with Gleam and brands and stuff.

Reactions: 6
I'm starting to think that Sammi had some sort of fucked up childhood, where she was very alone. And her sister was the Golden Child and she was the Scapegoat. Plus, all the discrimination she suffered outside the house. The fact that she is a influencer already makes me think she searches for love and support outside her home, or her inner circle because maybe she didn't receive it there. She goes from relationship to relationship, almost no time single. Her mom definitely didn't teach her to embrace and her black features/heritage. She has said that it was very hard for her to make friends and felt rejected by her peers. Meeting people makes her anxious. Maybe her older friends perpetuated that feeling of feeling "awkward" and "different", or "weird". The more I analyze, the more I think she is a sweet woman that just needs a little help... from a therapist. Nothing that, at least, 6 months of therapy can do 😅🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 26
She's just lost, plain and simple. She tried to make her 'self date' vlog look like some deep self-care thing but we all know she went out alone because she has no real friends, period. Mindlessly spending money in central London and going into Liberty does not sound like true self-care to me. She's completely materialistic, shallow and without a shred of common sense considering we're in the midst of a pandemic.

Reactions: 22
I don't understand this though, she went to school, college and uni. She's had jobs in shops and her job requires her to go to meetings with Gleam and brands and stuff.
People with autism or adhd can do all these things, albeit they experience very differently to a neurotypical person

I mean, what adult woman cries when she goes skiing with her mates and she's the only one who can't grasp it, and then she cries about it

She's just lost, plain and simple. She tried to make her 'self date' vlog look like some deep self-care thing but we all know she went out alone because she has no real friends, period. Mindlessly spending money in central London and going into Liberty does not sound like true self-care to me. She's completely materialistic, shallow and without a shred of common sense considering we're in the midst of a pandemic.

It's also no different to the day trips she used to take when she was married. She's even been on holiday by herself, it's nothing groundbreaking.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She looks quite sad and disorientated at the start of her recent video. It's all over the place and lacking structure.

I do think she would do herself a big favour if she sat down and planned every video. Set out a structure, main points and kept the whole thing focused as I've noticed several people mention similar.

Sam’s way of doing things isn't working. I feel like if every video was shorter and had a purpose, she would be a lot more engaging.

Reactions: 5
She looks very sad to me in her recent vlog. Maybe just that she's been so manic recently, but she seems quite down and low energy?

Also it's interesting that she mentions near the end that Indie is in bed, but there's no evidence of Indie being there in the vlog at all before that. I wonder if Sam has resolved to show Indie less for whatever reason?

She didn’t go to uni, did she?

To me it’s clear she’s not had people around her who are used to manage the kind of money she earned. People from more privileged backgrounda have been able to consolidate and increase their money. Buy property, even if it’s just to let out, get some professional tax advice. That kind of stuff. People who have always had money know that that’s important to keep your money growing, regardless of your career.

Reactions: 5
She didn’t go to uni, did she?

To me it’s clear she’s not had people around her who are used to manage the kind of money she earned. People from more privileged backgrounda have been able to consolidate and increase their money. Buy property, even if it’s just to let out, get some professional tax advice. That kind of stuff. People who have always had money know that that’s important to keep your money growing, regardless of your career.
I'm pretty sure she did! I remember her doing something like Fashion styling at a bit of a rubbish uni.

Edit, just looked it up - here's her graduation video. It's so fascinating that these original vloggers have such solid records of them going from teenagers to adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm pretty sure she did! I remember her doing something like Fashion styling at a bit of a rubbish uni.

Edit, just looked it up - here's her graduation video. It's so fascinating that these original vloggers have such solid records of them going from teenagers to adults.
I had no idea!

You'd never guess and she doesn't talk about it much. I didn't watch her back then, but I remember her doing a draw my life video where she spoke about going to uni. She's deleted the video now, probably because she spent a lot of it talking about Ricky. I seem to remember her saying that she didn't enjoy uni though, because she was lonely.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I remember she did Fashion Styling too, I wanna say Southampton Solent? This makes me realise how long I've followed her for!

Reactions: 14