Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s asking for questions on IG for another girl talk video lol...
She's slowed down on content creating massively and this is what she comes up with? You'd think she'd be brimming with ideas. Does she actually think her girl talk videos are particularly good? Because they're just okay. Maybe they're easy to film.

Reactions: 8
Her style is confusing, never liked her style even before she got married and had a child. She wants to be sexy, grungy, cool, fashion forward and feminine all at the same time and it wasn’t ever cohesive. I think she gets into her head so much that why a lot of the things she does is all over the place. Physical appearance, jewellery line, beauty, selfies and content.
I agree she has missed the boat, so many influencer has saturated the market and even some of them are moving in on YouTube. The majority of the OG girls of YouTube are now just dated and falling behind.

Reactions: 7
Her style is confusing, never liked her style even before she got married and had a child. She wants to be sexy, grungy, cool, fashion forward and feminine all at the same time and it wasn’t ever cohesive. I think she gets into her head so much that why a lot of the things she does is all over the place. Physical appearance, jewellery line, beauty, selfies and content.
I agree she has missed the boat, so many influencer has saturated the market and even some of them are moving in on YouTube. The majority of the OG girls of YouTube are now just dated and falling behind.
I always thought she never had an individual style, and wears whatever is in style at the time. She got away with just being a pretty face with little style or substance for years. Now the YouTube game has changed and she needs to actually work hard to make quality content. Still love her, but as you said, she gets in her own head too much, and I think being an influencer makes her anxiety and insecurity worse. I don't think she's cut out for the social media industry. I think a traditional job would be best.

Reactions: 8
I always thought she never had an individual style, and wears whatever is in style at the time. She got away with just being a pretty face with little style or substance for years. Now the YouTube game has changed and she needs to actually work hard to make quality content. Still love her, but as you said, she gets in her own head too much, and I think being an influencer makes her anxiety and insecurity worse. I don't think she's cut out for the social media industry. I think a traditional job would be best.
I think she started pretty early on too which is why she was so successful on YouTube! I think she’s great and I’ve always loved her style but agree that there are so many others out there and it’s very competitive now compared with 10 years ago or so.

Reactions: 5
I hope she doesn’t end up with another abusive twit!
Yeah exactly. Especially with having a child now, I hope she really takes her time and doesn't jump into a relationship quickly again! Although, I don't think she'll so be naive this time round.

I don’t know if anyone here cares but Ricky Richards (Sami’s ex) has a new gf lmao. He went off the grid for a long time after they split and has the Jason drama

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t know if anyone here cares but Ricky Richards (Sami’s ex) has a new gf lmao. He went off the grid for a long time after they split and has the Jason drama
Wow, haven't seen/ heard from him since they split. I remember him being a YouTuber, briefly, before disappearing.

I've just found his IG from googling him, as he uses his full name, so wasn't hard to find (if you just search Sammi and Ricky first). His IG comments are disbaled, which means he must still be getting people messaging him about it.

Reactions: 1
I really hope she is!! Break that dating cycle and actually go for what she wants 👏

Does anyone have any intel?

I think she started pretty early on too which is why she was so successful on YouTube! I think she’s great and I’ve always loved her style but agree that there are so many others out there and it’s very competitive now compared with 10 years ago or so.
Yeah I agree, this is the case with so many you tubers imo, right place right time, had she started now she would have never been able to do this as a “career”

Reactions: 6