Samantha Maria/BeautyCrush - New Year, New Hair, Same BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I’ve just come across Jason’s profile on hinge....
Someone screenshot it earlier in this thread.

If and when I get back on Hinge I'd 100% troll him but I don't know if it's worth adjusting my preferences and having my feed clogged up with 27 year olds. 🤣 Watch this space I might get super bored.

Sammi is also on hinge and girl on here found her so she must've put herself as seeking women or seeking women and men. I wonder how her and/or Jason when they scroll past each others profiles.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I hate when internet couples don’t give the down low to the audience when they break up. I wanna know what her breaking point was lol
Me too! I feel that we were here from the beginning, watching it unfold and why release the dating tag vids,
couples vlogs,
proposals,
engagment parties, wedding prep and, then the wedding day itself
Followed up by the honeymoon vidoes and then pregnancy videos but no break up video.

We need 'closure' we need the raw truth, heck chuck in a spon or a dozen ads but don't leave your audience hanging!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just remembered that Sam's sister Daniella has a son. Sam has blocked Daniella out of her life. I hope that the beef between sisters does not interfere with their children having a relationship with each other. Indie should know about her other sibling and Sam should not keep that from her.
Daniela had a YouTube channel but can’t find it anymore :(

Reactions: 1
Her recent shtick of stealing images from Pinterest for her own content is not a good look.

Reactions: 11
I'm seeing both an increase of risque content from the newly single ladies like Niomi Smart and Sammi....

Here's a thought girl - stop changing yourself when you get into a relationship.
Keep yourself luscious and sexy online. If you partner found you that way, they'd probably appreciate you tp stay that way.

There's nothing wrong with looking sexy and single online provided you're honest about being in a relationship. Why do women let being in a relationship change how they present themselves, then suddenly feel "empowered" when they're single.

bleeping OWN your empowerment and don't let it go when you're in a relationship. That's the only lesson I've ever learned from these online influencers, and not one of them even knows the lesson - I've just learned it through their mistakes.

Reactions: 24
IMG_20201012_035706.jpg

She put this photo up on her Instastories. A quick reverse image search shows that it's from Pinterest but is she trying to fuel gossip or something? If she'd said it was a repost that would be one thing, but she's deliberately left it vague so people are going to think it's her and speculate. Kind of pathetic imo. Reminds me of something a teenager would do.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 273122

She put this photo up on her Instastories. A quick reverse image search shows that it's from Pinterest but is she trying to fuel gossip or something? If she'd said it was a repost that would be one thing, but she's deliberately left it vague so people are going to think it's her and speculate. Kind of pathetic imo. Reminds me of something a teenager would do.
Sam is the only person I follow that posts so many Pinterest images on her IG seemingly trying to pass it off as her own content - so strange. I remember people used to do this back in 2010 but you wouldn’t think someone with Sam’s following and at her age would do it.

Reactions: 12
Has she just given up on her job? Ever since the breakup it feels like she's been absent. I know she's uploaded a couple videos but they've been very...unnoticeable, and irregular. Think she uploads twice a month now. That, coupled with the fact she's turned her insta page into this beige/pinterest/stock image crap -- she's making herself completely inconspicuous. Even her thread's been somewhat dead. Thought she would make the most of finally having 100% of her Youtube income to herself for the first time in her life and rake in the money but I guess not. I feel like people are going to forget about her so quickly.

Reactions: 15
Has she just given up on her job? Ever since the breakup it feels like she's been absent. I know she's uploaded a couple videos but they've been very...unnoticeable, and irregular. Think she uploads twice a month now. That, coupled with the fact she's turned her insta page into this beige/pinterest/stock image crap -- she's making herself completely inconspicuous. Even her thread's been somewhat dead. Thought she would make the most of finally having 100% of her Youtube income to herself for the first time in her life and rake in the money but I guess not. I feel like people are going to forget about her so quickly.
Maybe she doesn't? Maybe he still owns a percentage of her brand and that's why she's tailing off as a sort of passive aggressive measure?

Reactions: 3
Half those outfits on her stories make me sick. She needs to dress better for her age, stature and figure.

Reactions: 3
This so much. She's just becoming forgettable and I find that she's even more boring than she was before.

Reactions: 4
Maybe she doesn't? Maybe he still owns a percentage of her brand and that's why she's tailing off as a sort of passive aggressive measure?
He does own part of her brand, I remember someone on another site spotting it around the time they got married and everyone being like 'she will regret this'
From a quick look at the Companies House listing she owns the majority though.
I wish I understood the filing history a bit better, i dont know which numbers equal ££ liquid cash

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.