Samantha Maria/BeautyCrush - New Year, New Hair, Same BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so frustrating...At least give us little ☕ after we’ve had to endure watching his miserable face in the background of your vlogs all these years 😖
Exactly! I sat through the proposal and wedding videos, i feel i am missing out!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As she has nothing to bring to the table, that’s why she’s been dependant on men her entire life as all she has is her looks. She needs to decentralise men in her life and focus on her child & career. There’s so many YouTube ideas you can start and make ‘trending’ so just do it.
She reminds me of my best friend, constantly gets F’ed over... sammi needs to love herself, and stop finding solace in men, and the worst types too!
I had 2 boyfriends that were abusive, and I took a long ass break (technically my 3 year uni course) to be single and love myself, now I know exactly what I want in a partner. When you take a step back and embrace yourself you know what you would tolerate and wouldn’t.. I know sammi isn’t reading this but her youth was wasted on fools, even with a dozen red flags she still went for it , stop it girl

• Sad
Reactions: 11
As she has nothing to bring to the table, that’s why she’s been dependant on men her entire life as all she has is her looks. She needs to decentralise men in her life and focus on her child & career. There’s so many YouTube ideas you can start and make ‘trending’ so just do it.
She reminds me of my best friend, constantly gets F’ed over... sammi needs to love herself, and stop finding solace in men, and the worst types too!
I had 2 boyfriends that were abusive, and I took a long ass break (technically my 3 year uni course) to be single and love myself, now I know exactly what I want in a partner. When you take a step back and embrace yourself you know what you would tolerate and wouldn’t.. I know sammi isn’t reading this but her youth was wasted on fools, even with a dozen red flags she still went for it , stop it girl
Very much agreeing with this. Another mixed girl who has breezed past life bc they used their "racial ambiguousness" as a personality trait. A lot of them are actual airheads because they think all they needed to be was just pretty with light eyes soo Imma need Sam to finally show us the REAL her. Or transform completely out of her old uneducated & sunken place ways

• Angry
Reactions: 5
This wine mum/solo drinking persona she's adopted is so tiresome. Liking alcohol isn't a personality trait. It's a weird vibe, she is trying to be relatable and "chaotic" whilst also telling us she's had a spiritual awakening. But constantly drinking alone and suddenly upping her social media presence with kind of attention seeking things don't really chime with her "accessing my higher self" narrative.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
He is gross! He really fancies himself too which makes it worse. I dread to think of the state of his sent messages.

The very casual way she talks about the separation makes me think that maybe they weren't really living as a couple for quite a while before officially separating - perhaps they were just kind of co-existing in one space because it was easier/cheaper than splitting up. It would make sense coz they seemed to be living quite separate lives - Sam making her own dinners with Jason getting takeaways etc.
Jason is on Hinge. As a regular user I’ve seen him on there on various occasions👀

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Jason is on Hinge. As a regular user I’ve seen him on there on various occasions👀
He might want to work a bit of himself first. If he does have depression / anxiety to the extent that he plays video games all day. He's seeking another mum to look after him, (not exactly an attractive prospect!)

Aaaand if anyone chats to him via hinge please report back! (Any screengrabs of his profile?)

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
He might want to work a bit of himself first. If he does have depression / anxiety to the extent that he plays video games all day. He's seeking another mum to look after him, (not exactly an attractive prospect!)

Aaaand if anyone chats to him via hinge please report back! (Any screengrabs of his profile?)
Woah, he didn't waste any time.

Reactions: 6

[/
Screenshot please!!👀
If I see him again I will screenshot his profile. Very posy and artsy. Typical London boy with no mention of having a child (of course).

Reactions: 4
I'm so nosy I can't bare it! Was he on hinge already causing the split? Was he dumped so he's trying to rebound/act like he doesn't care by moving on immediately? Or did he dump her?

I feel like a dating app is the least discreet thing he could do. It would have been a matter of time before he was found out.

Like he wants to publicly embarrass her and show how little he cares. Like we're discussing it here but someone else might feel the weird need to tell Sammi they've seen him.

Also you'd think these would be the worst conditions to date, recently separated, questionable employment status and during a pandemic but hey, guess he got an itch that needs scratching lol.

Reactions: 14
Omg I laughed out loud at his profile. Someone please chat to him 😂

(but also gross that he's throwing himself into dating already)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Regardless of who dumped who I don’t understand why you’d put yourself on dating apps ASAP after a breakup? I definitely think he’s done this to deliberately disrespect Sam. No way is your first priority after splitting up with your wife and baby mother getting straight back out there on the market 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Does he admit to being married, but separated with a toddler? Do women want to date with a recently separated man who is still legally married (Sarah and jim aside ofc)

Men (usually) want to have sex with a few new women asap to reassure their fragile egos. But if he admits he's recently separated and still married it might be harder.
I mean they aren’t even divorced yet (Surely?) and he’s already on Dating apps 🤢

But why are we not surprised really...in my personal opinion Any married man that’s out there liking pics of other women in Bikinis on the daily is just a loser...like you’re a dad to a toddler and a (kept) husband of a beautiful woman yet you spend your days scrolling Instagram hearting 21 year olds photos 😒😒😒

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I wonder what the agreement over child custody is? It seems like he is with her 80% of the time...

Reactions: 1
Regardless of who dumped who I don’t understand why you’d put yourself on dating apps ASAP after a breakup? I definitely think he’s done this to deliberately disrespect Sam. No way is your first priority after splitting up with your wife and baby mother getting straight back out there on the market 🥴

It's so tacky. I think some divorce proceedings are being held up because of coronavirus so along with things going downhill for a while, maybe they're more "past it" than we assume but at least have the decency to finalise things.

Girls will always be there.

Reactions: 3
I wonder what the agreement over child custody is? It seems like he is with her 80% of the time...
That’s something I’ve noticed too.

I don’t mean to sound horrible but even though I know she loves and adores Indie it’s been very clear to (atleast) me she didn’t want to have Indie when she did, and she felt pressured by Jason to have Indie.

And as selfish as this sounds when Indie, did eventually arrive, I feel she wasn’t able to live the life she was once accustomed to living i.e spontaneous trips to London because she was now looking after a child she essentially didn’t want.

Now her and Jason have separated, when Indie stays with Jason on his allocated days, I’m guessing she gets to live the life she previously had before Indie and also get a break from parental responsibility because even though again she loves and adores Indie, we all know from her retweets and repost it can get very stressful for her.

I just can’t get over the fact that he looks like Micheal Myers on that picture lmao.

It’s almost a wind up that his favourite thing to do with Sammi was find good coffee and mooch around with a coffee in hand and here he is on Hinge trying to replace that with somebody else, pending divorce and no secure job.

• Haha
His hinge/IG Avi looks like a reconstruction of a prehistoric man's head. Very strange and almost CGI like

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.