Samantha Maria/BeautyCrush - New Year, New Hair, Same BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean they aren’t even divorced yet (Surely?) and he’s already on Dating apps 🤢

But why are we not surprised really...in my personal opinion Any married man that’s out there liking pics of other women in Bikinis on the daily is just a loser...like you’re a dad to a toddler and a (kept) husband of a beautiful woman yet you spend your days scrolling Instagram hearting 21 year olds photos 😒😒😒
Divorces take years, and there could easily be a backlog of cases to get through after the lockdown.

He'll be after her money, and as a kept man throughout their relationship may be entitled to it, however he is also an able bodied man in his twenties (???) so could should get a job to support himself.

If she wants a break from indie and jason can take her she should. It would be horrible to be around a parent that isn't able to be there as they would normally be, i say that as she has talked about her depression. It could be that she is working and needs the money to support jason.

Honest pole here, who would date a man who was recently separated from his wife. Not divorced. Separated.

Reactions: 7
Honest pole here, who would date a man who was recently separated from his wife. Not divorced. Separated.
My friend is going through this at the mo (my actual friend, I don’t mean me 😂🙄 - hell no 🙅🏻‍♀️) and from what she tells me it’s a bleeping nightmare

Reactions: 2
Divorces take years, and there could easily be a backlog of cases to get through after the lockdown.

He'll be after her money, and as a kept man throughout their relationship may be entitled to it, however he is also an able bodied man in his twenties (???) so could should get a job to support himself.

If she wants a break from indie and jason can take her she should. It would be horrible to be around a parent that isn't able to be there as they would normally be, i say that as she has talked about her depression. It could be that she is working and needs the money to support jason.

No way! Some couples actually get back together for the sake of the family unit and that leaves you where exactly? Lol!! don’t do it guys and girls

Reactions: 7

Divorces really don’t take years. Mine was filed in March and finalised in November. Marriages can be massive mistakes, and can be “over” long before it’s common knowledge, which was how it happened for me and how I’m pretty sure happened for Sam. If either party wishes to move on quickly, it could be that they’ve already processed the ending, and grieved before they officially say “I’m done with this“.

Reactions: 6
Divorces really don’t take years. Mine was filed in March and finalised in November. Marriages can be massive mistakes, and can be “over” long before it’s common knowledge, which was how it happened for me and how I’m pretty sure happened for Sam. If either party wishes to move on quickly, it could be that they’ve already processed the ending, and grieved before they officially say “I’m done with this“.
Ok, i was under the impression from others they take a least 2 years to file for a divorce? Glad yours went more smoothly, sorry you experienced that though.

I personally wouldn't date someone who had recently separated, or wasn't divorced for the reasons the above tattlers said. Plus, Jason seems like a man baby who needs mothering.

Reactions: 3
I wonder what the agreement over child custody is? It seems like he is with her 80% of the time...
I think he is just being more vocal about it, at least sam is keeping some sort of discretion she's obviously abit lost rn, emotions are likely all over the place.

While Jason is trying to play Single Dad of the year on Ig, googling at the camera and sharing any social interaction he has on IG stories. Its so childish, I don't know his age but he's acting like a teenager and its not attractive.

Reactions: 6
Pretty sure Jason has cheated on Sam for a long time,

I want to buy into the “BLM/spiritual awakening/ Woman finds herself” tit but I think he’s just humiliated her so many times she’s walked away,
I get angry vibes from her, not freedom, I do think the BLM issues was a cause for argument between them, but I really think the main reason they split is because he’s a slut, and she couldn’t keep putting up with it when he was refusing to change 🤷‍♀️
The fact he’s straight onto a dating app says a lot.

she was doing her solo trips to get away LONG before her race was a topic in her life.

I see nothing from her that makes me think she’s changed because she sought out change, it still feels reactive.

Reactions: 20
Yeah I agree, I think his sluttiness was the biggest factor in the split. If she does read here, imagine how humiliating it would be to know that other people know your husband treats you like that, publicly drooling all over 20 year old insta thots. It's so degrading and embarrassing

Reactions: 10
I dated someone who was separated, but not yet divorced. I was apprehensive, especially as I'd be the first he would have dated, but he had said the marriage had been over for a long time, and that they were waiting the 3 months out because they had to prove they tried everything they could to save the marriage for a year before they could file. We didn't date for long, maybe 2 months. It was obvious he wanted some flings rather than a relationship, he unmatched me on the site but carried on WhatsApping me to meet but became "far busier" so it went from 3 to 4 dates a week to 1 date, and he'd started to make out I waas lucky to even be seeing him at all this month. He also became obsessed with not having to make compromises with me, and sharing would always go in his favour because he had been sharing and compromising for 12 years and didn't want to anymore. I mean most of us do it for it our whole lives, but I did understand where he was coming from. He was also quite patronising. He would talk about finding outings with 2 girls hard because he was 1 man and I couldn't understand how hard that was. Pointed out I worked in a school and would have 4 to 6 children in my group out of 30, 60, 90 and 120 we had to look out for. He would go on about being a young parent, he was 29 when his first was born. He also mentioned he threw himself into dating rather quickly after he found out his ex had signed up on a dating site. Told him I thought we wanted different things. We still had tickets for an event 6 weeks later, and he convinced me to go as friends. Spent the whole time getting annoyed I had spotted potential Christmas presents for friends and not mentioned one for him. He grilled me about dating, started telling me about all the great girls he was meeting, then wished me the same luck. Ihad been dating someone exclusively for a month at that point, and he was pissed off, and then got angry one of the things I bought at the event for the guy Iwas dating. I mean, not all people will be like that, it was partly down to his personality too. He also didn't really know what he wanted...just wanted to move on before his ex I think. He later dated a friend of a friend, and she said the same things I had, 8 months later.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hi, long time lurker etc etc...

Sam shared some posts about emotional abuse on her stories a few days ago...Her relationship with gnome was basically an echo chamber of her relationship with rick imho.

also, if you search her company on Companies House, jason is still a director of the company, which means that he’s still getting her dough as we speak.

I feel bad for Sam. from botched face to being lured into having a child she clearly wasn’t ready for. Ofc she ain’t blameless, her cluelessness and lack of trusty advice led her where she is now. I say this cos I reckon that her divorce will get ugly like. Pretty suuure jason won’t want to give up his cushy situ that easy!

The last few years he’s been paid as a DIRECTOR of a company whilst gaming in his blob room. A youtuber with as many followers as Sam probably gets around £10K at least in ad revenue a month (Kelly Stamps who has 300k followers showed her monthly ad revenue and it was around $10K).

sorry for such a lengthy first post! Just some food for thought 🙃

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Woah, he didn't waste any time.
Honestly, I'm not at all surprised. I had a cousin who separated with her husband shortly after she had a baby and within the week several of her friends/co-workers had told her they had seen her him on dating sites, assuming that he was cheating. It was very embarrassing for her as she wasn't ready to make the separation common knowledge but also it's crazy how quickly he moved on. I mean look at Jim with Sarah, he met her on a dating site very quickly. Sure every situation is different and we don't know how long Sam and Jason have actually been separated for, but it's just a bad look because obviously people are going to recognise him.

Reactions: 13
Didn't they have issues with Novem and the candle project?

A director just means that - a director, they have creative control etc the business still has to make money. Some people running their own business don't pay themselves a salary until the second or third year. What if the business had debts? In terms of the youtube it's her business to add him, she would have known what she was doing. Don't mix business with pleasure...

Reactions: 4
Didn't they have issues with Novem and the candle project?

A director just means that - a director, they have creative control etc the business still has to make money. Some people running their own business don't pay themselves a salary until the second or third year. What if the business had debts? In terms of the youtube it's her business to add him, she would have known what she was doing. Don't mix business with pleasure...
it’s for tax reasons right? If your self employed set yourself up as a business, pop your spouse as a director and you pay less tax, doesn’t mean he’s getting a wage does it?

it’s for tax reasons right? If your self employed set yourself up as a business, pop your spouse as a director and you pay less tax, doesn’t mean he’s getting a wage does it?
I agree actually, maybe I got a little carried away! Though I would have thought that if you are a director you do have to get a wage? If you are a shareholder then it’s a different story perhaps.

I don’t own a business so do correct me if I’m wrong!! I just can’t imagine he wouldn’t be getting money out of her yt, even if only doing background stuff like book keeping, answering emails or editing for her...

Reactions: 1
It makes sense to pay herself through a limited company but I can't see any real benefit to making him a director. He used to work in business and prides himself on helping her business grow so I'm sure he feels responsible for a significant part of what she built.

I also assume he would get some dividends like any other business owner. Someone correct if I'm wrong. Which is why I'll never understand why she didn't just employ him. She could have still paid him a wage and he wouldn't have any stake. Or maybe it was easier for tax purposes.

Reactions: 2
Got a sneaking feeling that im any work and business circumstances their debts are hers, and any profits are his.

i
hope anyone who matches with him does some background work, and reads a few of these posts, or the gg ones.

Reactions: 9
I haven’t watched Sammi in years, I’ve just seen her daughter - she looks nothing like Sammi or Jason 😦 I’m in shock how different she looks to either of them! I thought she would look like Jason because he’s got v dark hair but she’s as fair as anything!

Reactions: 3
I think she looks like her sister's little boy...
She does!

Those children will almost certainly loose their blonde hair as they get a little older, it's.not uncommon to be blonde as a toddler and go brown as a child.

It's such a lovely thing to have a cousin your age, so i hope they get to spend time together as they grown up. (Whatever happened between the sisters, life is short why not just make.up)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.