Samantha Maria/BeautyCrush - New Year, New Hair, Same BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Sammi. I hope you find happiness now, with or without a man. Concentrate on you and that gorgeous little girl of yours.

Reactions: 41
Good for her! About time she ditched the dead weight. Hope she thrives without that loser in her life.

Reactions: 25
OMG. Knew it!! I mean this is huge for the girl, really hope she has good people by her side and continues with therapy. Such a good move for her!

Reactions: 20
Im reserving judgment here.....

don’t wanna be negative but nothing about Sami makes me think she’s now going to rise from the ashes and grow a frigging backbone,

This is the girl that still awkwardly giggles through uploads she’s been doing for ten years like she’s uncomfortable in her own skin and scared to say the wrong thing,

who’s to say he isn’t the one who up and left.

I hope she has good support around her and I’ll wait and see what’s next for her 😐

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The way I was casually scrolling and then screamed IT'S ABOUT TIME!!

🎵Take the shackles off [Sams] feet so [she] can dance

I've watched Sam for years and have always liked her. It's just her relationship with Jason I just don't get. There doesn't seem to be any love or affection between them. They're just a staid, boring couple and he seems like he had a nasty side to him.
How I can refresh the page and see this lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't believe it! YASS girl! This is a huge step in the right direction. I wonder if she's been struggling to have conversations with Jason about BLM and that's the final nail in the coffin?

Reactions: 17
I can't believe it! YASS girl! This is a huge step in the right direction. I wonder if she's been struggling to have conversations with Jason about BLM and that's the final nail in the coffin?
I think this is it. Jason doesn't come across as someone who would be sympathetic to the cause and there's no way you could avoid having a conversation about it, in this climate.

Reactions: 8
I think this is it. Jason doesn't come across as someone who would be sympathetic to the cause and there's no way you could avoid having a conversation about it, in this climate.
True. I see him as extremely dismissive.

One of Sams recent posts on Black Lives Matter
Screenshot_20200625-003314_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200625-003224_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I REGISTERED JUST TO WRITE HOW bleeping HAPPY I AM. Sam is so much better off! He was SO TOXIC.

Reactions: 44
So what is she going to do about her company shares that she stupidly signed off to Jason a while back... hope she’s getting an attorney to get those back.

• Sad
This makes me so happy for her. just hope she doesn’t jump into another relationship quickly and really focuses on herself and whats needed for her.

Reactions: 11
Followed her for years but not closely recently.. can someone let me know why we all hate Jason? What’s he done that’s so toxic etc ?

I hope she’s okay. And that she realises she is a strong, beautiful confident and kind individual without him dragging her down. Sammi we’re all rooting for you girl!!!

Reactions: 10
Whwn someone says to you as their husband you are my n***er, you bleeping run and never look back, she stayed way too long after he called her that

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Finally a thread on her. Ive been watching her for years and really like her but watching her Mess around with her face its super sad. Jason needs to get a job and jointly provide for their family the lazy ass
On cue he has left her now her career is failing.. Was only ever in it for gains for himself. How long were they married?

Reactions: 3
This has been a long time coming. Just watch one of her vlogs and you can point out at least 5 marital issues.

I actually don't think recent events are really what's caused the split, I think she's just reached breaking point. Also a lot of couples are divorcing now everyone is forced to spend all day together. Not that it's much different to her usual life but she can't distract herself with shopping trips for "bits".

Remember when Jason flew to New York for his "documentary", flew back after suffering a panic attack then started posting insta posts sucking up to Sammi? Something clearly happened there. And those "family issues" she said she was going through last year (or this year) but insisted wasn't related to her marriage, maybe that was a lie to protect the fact they decided to stick together. Or maybe it was family issues related to her marriage because it's clear her sister and mum don't like Jason.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.