Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he’s a show, he badly burns my head out hahaha I wanna throw my phone when he pops up I’ll have to unfollow him hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He looks fit as duck there 🤤😈
🤣 sure does!

Love how he’s said he only shows a snippet of his life when someone’s asked if he sees family as he’s always with his mates. Lad I see more of what you’re doing in a day than I do my own day so I’d say that message was pretty accurate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Loves laughing at his own jokes doesn’t he 🤣🤣
What does he actually do for money/work?
he has to account for every single penny he spends. He must have it all stashed and his mates have access or something

Eeeee I'll probably get slated here as it's nitpicky and I'm sure it's just bants but I can't stand this sort of thing 🥴 it's 2021 Sam. Ain't no such thing as a man's or a woman's drink imo. If I wanna drink a pint of ale I will do 🤣 even if it is a "man's" drink. duck it I'll even eat a Yorkie bar at the same time to rub salt in the wound of the male ego 😜

Screenshot_20210601-173241.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Eeeee I'll probably get slated here as it's nitpicky and I'm sure it's just bants but I can't stand this sort of thing 🥴 it's 2021 Sam. Ain't no such thing as a man's or a woman's drink imo. If I wanna drink a pint of ale I will do 🤣 even if it is a "man's" drink. duck it I'll even eat a Yorkie bar at the same time to rub salt in the wound of the male ego 😜

View attachment 599011
The glass is abit girlie tbf🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 599011
He needs to grow up don’t he lol !!! Things he writes and says , wonder if his mates get fed up of him talking in to his phone alll day long

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First time poster long time lurker... he has a girlfriend that he lives with she does my lashes 😂 how are you all speaking to him all the time when he’s with someone! She loads pictures and stories of them together all the time ...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
First time poster long time lurker... he has a girlfriend that he lives with she does my lashes 😂 how are you all speaking to him all the time when he’s with someone! She loads pictures and stories of them together all the time ...
Well sorry girl but that man is doing your friend wrong and she needs to have a word, she deserves better!! But I’m not sure there’s any truth in this because he openly says he’s single on his stories. Are you sure it’s the same Sam Walker? He certainly denied all knowledge of a girlfriend to me 🤣

View attachment 599011
The funny thing is he’s sat drinking in Piccolino in Alderley Edge 🥴 Cringe for me that!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! No way

• Haha
Well sorry girl but that man is doing your friend wrong and she needs to have a word, she deserves better!! But I’m not sure there’s any truth in this because he openly says he’s single on his stories. Are you sure it’s the same Sam Walker? He certainly denied all knowledge of a girlfriend to me 🤣

The funny thing is he’s sat drinking in Piccolino in Alderley Edge 🥴 Cringe for me that!
She isn’t a friend she literally just does my lashes and I have her on Instagram, I followed him due to the Helen wood drama then saw she had loaded pics with him had birthday food with him and was writing on his 25th may video about ‘let’s get drunk baby’ then realised he is obv who she always talks about and who’s in her stories , might have to redirect her here to open her eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She isn’t a friend she literally just does my lashes and I have her on Instagram, I followed him due to the Helen wood drama then saw she had loaded pics with him had birthday food with him and was writing on his 25th may video about ‘let’s get drunk baby’ then realised he is obv who she always talks about and who’s in her stories , might have to redirect her here to open her eyes!
Then he’s a disgusting pig if he is seeing someone because if my boyfriend was doing what he’s doing I’d stab him in the eye with an ice pick 🤷🏻‍♀️

Unless they’re in one of those “open relationships” all the married men I seem to attract are in 🙄🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Then he’s a disgusting pig if he is seeing someone because if my boyfriend was doing what he’s doing I’d stab him in the eye with an ice pick 🤷🏻‍♀️

Unless they’re in one of those “open relationships” all the married men I seem to attract are in 🙄🤣
Super weird! She has pics about loving him and stories of them all the time,
Bet he tells her he has to pretend he’s single so the police don’t know about her or something 😂 weird weird set up! She likes all his pics and videos and he does the same to hers so they deffo follow each other too so she sees the stuff he puts, not for me that!

• Wow
Super weird! She has pics about loving him and stories of them all the time,
Bet he tells her he has to pretend he’s single so the police don’t know about her or something 😂 weird weird set up! She likes all his pics and videos and he does the same to hers so they deffo follow each other too so she sees the stuff he puts, not for me that!
Ah that’s proper sly of him then, there’s one thing pretending to be single for the popularity thing getting the girls interested and following, but it’s quite another to be giving people your number and doing things no man should with a girlfriend! Well just in case she reads here I’m all for a laugh and a piss take but I ain’t no hoe so will I duck be responding to him again if he has a girlfriend. And I think that probably goes for everyone else on here he’s doing it too as well! Hoes before bros!

Ah that’s proper sly of him then, there’s one thing pretending to be single for the popularity thing getting the girls interested and following, but it’s quite another to be giving people your number and doing things no man should with a girlfriend! Well just in case she reads here I’m all for a laugh and a piss take but I ain’t no hoe so will I duck be responding to him again if he has a girlfriend. And I think that probably goes for everyone else on here he’s doing it too as well! Hoes before bros!
Speechless 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Funnier thing is m, he’s lying he’s not even at piccolinos 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Funnier thing is m, he’s lying he’s not even at piccolinos 🤣
In that pic another poster put on here with the drink?! Why the duck would you lie about being there it’s so cringe, and he’s got a tracker on anyway 🤣 unless it’s so the scouse mafia (just made that up) find him 🤣🤣

I’ve deleted the pic of the WhatsApp as it’s had far more views than people commenting on this thread 😱

And girls, because I have a 1st class Masters degree in investigations of duck boy behaviour, I can confirm that what the poster has said is legit. He’s got a girlfriend!! The lying pig!!! Shes stunning and can do way better than him!!! Actually unbelievable. Are all men dick heads or?? And the saying why have a burger when you can have steak, well compared to her I’m the burger and she’s the steak, so what a dick head risking losing that. No words.

I am having right thick day on here 🥴 how can you see how many views a picture had? I checked on one I uploaded and it doesn't show me anything

I've had a look through his following - not trying to stalk the girl 😅 just wanted to see what the crack was but there's a few private accounts it could be ... I did notice how many people do aesthetics nowadays though 😯 every other gal he's following seems too! Had no idea it was such a competitive biz!
It might be because mine was an attachment? Not sure but it showed me a view count, couldn’t see who just the number of viewers x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Nooooooooo please send more info - he is talking about a ‘future’ with me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.