Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually dying for her, she’s a hairdresser with quite a few followers. Imagine Barb aged 75 who comes in on a Tuesday for her shampoo and set sees that 😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
So I can’t tell if they’re taking the piss out of some girl for her stomach, or if she’s pregnant. You’ll have no idea what I’m on about it you don’t follow the mate. If they’re taking the piss then I’m out cos that is vile.

So I can’t tell if they’re taking the piss out of some girl for her stomach, or if she’s pregnant. You’ll have no idea what I’m on about it you don’t follow the mate. If they’re taking the piss then I’m out cos that is vile.
What are they saying?

Reactions: 1
What are they saying?
Talking about for a pt he needs to get his bird in shape, then something about her being pregnant and talking to men when he’s gone the bar. Can’t tell if they know her or are taking the piss out of a random woman in a bar x

I think they’re taking the piss out of her because he zoomed in on her stomach

It’s another mate they’re out with videoing and tagging the muscly one so he’s reposting them

Talking about for a pt he needs to get his bird in shape, then something about her being pregnant and talking to men when he’s gone the bar. Can’t tell if they know her or are taking the piss out of a random woman in a bar x

I think they’re taking the piss out of her because he zoomed in on her stomach

It’s another mate they’re out with videoing and tagging the muscly one so he’s reposting them
They sound revolting. Feel sorry for the girl if she's just a complete stranger. Oh so porky Sam can start taking the piss out of people's weight now. He was screaming faggots down the camera the other day at his weight trolls or 'haters / spies ' whatever he likes to call them.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They sound revolting. Feel sorry for the girl if she's just a complete stranger. Oh so porky Sam can start taking the piss out of people's weight now. He was screaming faggots down the camera the other day at his weight trolls or 'haters / spies ' whatever he likes to call them.
Yup. To be fair didn’t hear Sam on it, but then I didn’t hear him stop them either 🤷🏻‍♀️ The delightful specimen is the one in the middle.
They were taking the piss because later muscle head posted his girlfriend and it wasn’t the woman that was being videoed😡

Attachments

• Angry
Wait WHAT!!! I thought some of you were just having a laugh but are some of you actually in his dms and receiving voice notes??! Haha this thread is crazy! 😅😅😅
Same 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sam Walker fan club. Christ get off tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Moving on from his fan club 🤮 Has he being making anymore vids about Helen wood... the fucker has me blocked 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Moving on from his fan club 🤮 Has he being making anymore vids about Helen wood... the fucker has me blocked 🙄
No more videos about her, I thought I was blocked but he's shadow banned (I dono ) you have to type his full name otherwise he won't come up...

This lad does my head in so much why I follow him I don’t know! He makes me cringe so much why is he so bothered about what people think about him, being fat or whatever he’s like a child! And every single video he does he’s got to tilt his head side to side he drives me bleeping mad

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This lad does my head in so much why I follow him I don’t know! He makes me cringe so much why is he so bothered about what people think about him, being fat or whatever he’s like a child! And every single video he does he’s got to tilt his head side to side he drives me bleeping mad
Head to the side, gives it the squinty sexy eyes 🤣🤣 love him but he’s a right nob at the same time 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yup. To be fair didn’t hear Sam on it, but then I didn’t hear him stop them either 🤷🏻‍♀️ The delightful specimen is the one in the middle.
They were taking the piss because later muscle head posted his girlfriend and it wasn’t the woman that was being videoed😡
He looks fit as duck there 🤤😈

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.