Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EEE that's put me right off him you know. I've been on both sides of the situation (although initially no idea about it both times!)
New profile pic time then girl 😂

Been following this thread the pure cheek of some fellas, also noticed that crazy ex of salli axl wished him a happy birthday- such a lovely group of people 😌😌😂
His name is Ryan - not Ian ... Probably a relation though (I think kitty means the bloke commenting is Sallie axl's ex ... She has not been with Sam as far as I know 😅)

Reactions: 2
Too funny he will be loving this, wonder if he’s gonna do an expose on himself 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
These comments are so funny 🤣 don’t know if I feel more sorry for myself or for her 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Flipping heck gals I knew there'd be some drama but didn't expect it quite so quick and to be this!!

Honestly though feeling bad for yous who've been caught up by him. It's horrible to be played with like that ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The long teeth shouts are so funny I never even noticed now it’s all I can see 🤣🤣🤣😖

• Haha
These comments are so funny 🤣 don’t know if I feel more sorry for myself or for her 😫
Feel sorry for her, you’ve dodged a bullet, literally! I’m with you girl if you need to rant or cry do it on here I’ll always reply and help you through it! It’s an awful feeling but be strong! X

Reactions: 4
I’ve never been cheated on in my life .... and to be fair it was just some Instagram messages but don’t understand why some guys do that x

• Heart
I’ve never been cheated on in my life .... and to be fair it was just some Instagram messages but don’t understand why some guys do that x
Because they want to have their cake and eat it. They always want a back up plan. Mrs got a headache? Ring one of the back ups for a go 😏 I always attract these types 🤢

Reactions: 1
Hope you girls are alright, absolute steaks the lot of you! Have me in histerics everyday. @Quarrantinemadness how's the new pic working out for you 🤣 ... By my experience scouse lads are asssssholes at doing this stay away from them ⛔ probably all them tbf but especially scousers. My mum's wheely bins red🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly I try not to judge people 🙈 ... I haven’t heard from him anything anyway so “it is what it is” lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Where does he find the time 😂😂😂 mad
Lucky escape for all u beautiful girls. Him and his just for men blackest black beard dye can duck right off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.