Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooooooooo please send more info - he is talking about a ‘future’ with me
Girl he is definitely not having a future with you. He has a girlfriend. She’s got pics of them together, saying I love you baby and stuff. It was her at his birthday meal. Block him. I have!

Reactions: 9
Girl he is definitely not having a future with you. He has a girlfriend. She’s got pics of them together, saying I love you baby and stuff. It was her at his birthday meal. Block him. I have!
Where can I find 🤣 I feel like a massive tit 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 3
If he’s hiding from people in Liverpool as stated by my dick head ex then he’s not doing a very good job, because I could find out where she lives in about 30 seconds flat if I was that way inclined

Reactions: 1
If he’s hiding from people in Liverpool as stated by my dick head ex then he’s not doing a very good job, because I could find out where she lives in about 30 seconds flat if I was that way inclined
I’m dying to know who it is he’s with. Most of the girls he follows I’ve got mutual followers with .. me heads gone 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I’ll put the pic on for 1 min then deleting it so like this post when you’ve seen it anecdote and jeodn
To be fair she actually looks like me but my boobs aren’t like that and I’m not as slim 🤣

Thx for sending! Do you think they’re just seeing each other so he thinks he’s single 🤣?

my head is gone I’m going through cognitive dissonance not because of me, but because of HIM he comes across as such a good person

I’ll put the pic on for 1 min then deleting it so like this post when you’ve seen it anecdote and jeodn
To be fair she actually looks like me but my boobs aren’t like that and I’m not as slim 🤣
Oh well you are both stunning 👏🏼 as if she’s got pics of them both and he’s swearing blind he’s single. Crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thx for sending! Do you think they’re just seeing each other so he thinks he’s single 🤣?

my head is gone I’m going through cognitive dissonance not because of me, but because of HIM he comes across as such a good person
Nah they are defo more than just seeing each other. Don’t feel a tit, he’s done us all wrong and we all deserve better! I don’t fancy sleeping with a gun under my pillow anyways 💅🏼

Oh I know, same. He’s good I’ll give him that, but not that good 🤣

Nah they are defo more than just seeing each other. Don’t feel a tit, he’s done us all wrong and we all deserve better! I don’t fancy sleeping with a gun under my pillow anyways 💅🏼
New profile pic time then girl 😂

Been following this thread the pure cheek of some fellas, also noticed that crazy ex of salli axl wished him a happy birthday- such a lovely group of people 😌😌😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did stabby go out with him?!

That’s where I have just been having a geg. Literally open for the world to see.
Was it only this year he got out? Must have been speaking to him while he was inside surely.
Yeah this year. Must have been unless she’s fallen in love very quickly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.