Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t reckon, I think the Irish girl is getting wined and dined and the rest of us nob heads are getting dick pics and phone sex 🤣
Just like his big booked birthday girl.....she wasn't irish I'm sure she wouldn't of travelled over for the birthday.......though maybe she would....I probably would if he asked 😂😂

I don’t reckon, I think the Irish girl is getting wined and dined and the rest of us nob heads are getting dick pics and phone sex 🤣
Dick pics 🤪

Reactions: 1
Just like his big booked birthday girl.....she wasn't irish I'm sure she wouldn't of travelled over for the birthday.......though maybe she would....I probably would if he asked 😂😂

Dick pics 🤪
I’d travel the world just for the sex hun 🤣
How do you know she wasn’t Irish?
I reckon it was the girl he likes or surely he wouldn’t risk it taking another bird out x

I’d travel the world just for the sex hun 🤣
How do you know she wasn’t Irish?
I reckon it was the girl he likes or surely he wouldn’t risk it taking another bird out x
Just thought she was physically in Ireland....or hoped 😂 back to these dick pics....😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just thought she was physically in Ireland....or hoped 😂 back to these dick pics....😂😂😂
I reckon she comes over, he was out on a boat with some bird the other week, I assume it was her. If it wasn’t her she needs to swerve him! In fact she needs to swerve him anyway or he’ll become a bore and we won’t have anything to laugh about 🤣

Reactions: 1
I reckon she comes over, he was out on a boat with some bird the other week, I assume it was her. If it wasn’t her she needs to swerve him! In fact she needs to swerve him anyway or he’ll become a bore and we won’t have anything to laugh about 🤣
Yea I remember that was heartbreaking....he was very loved up around then.....hopefully was someone different😂 she looked very young.....hes better off with someone closer to his own age imo 🤗🤣🤣🤣

Omg this thread is bleeping nuts haha I do follow him myself so can kind of see the attraction buuuuut what you all have to remember is he's been locked up for 17 years, if he hasn't banged a few if his screws along that stretch then he's got alot of oats to sow hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yea I remember that was heartbreaking....he was very loved up around then.....hopefully was someone different😂 she looked very young.....hes better off with someone closer to his own age imo 🤗🤣🤣🤣
100%, someone with more experience 🤣

Lmao at the girl in the new story wanting to show Sam a good time 🤣😂
🤣🤣 hahaha she will regret that in the morning!!

Soooo if you’re on his mates insta, he hasn’t covered the girls face 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.