Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

>^.^<

I TAKE IT BACK

He's a terrible del boy giving away iPhones in his Mates shop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why is there so much talk about Sam being involved in a pedophile ring and being a rent boy? The house he's in looks unreal so wonderingvre:blood diamond stuff....but weird he shared info on it 2st. Part of me wondering is him and Helen wood working together to get more followers....their reactions are so childish for two parents in their mid 30s

He is really hot 😍....but...the teenage lifestyle is cringe
Have you heard those rumours anywhere other than this page? Just curious as that was the first time I had heard of it

If he’s hiding from people in Liverpool as stated by my dick head ex then he’s not doing a very good job, because I could find out where she lives in about 30 seconds flat if I was that way inclined

Cats_eyes

Chatty Member
New video from the gangstar - getting told off by a old lady for recording a passed out drunk bloke. Bit random.

Ron Bosco

I don’t reckon, I think the Irish girl is getting wined and dined and the rest of us nob heads are getting dick pics and phone sex 🤣
Just like his big booked birthday girl.....she wasn't irish I'm sure she wouldn't of travelled over for the birthday.......though maybe she would....I probably would if he asked 😂😂

I don’t reckon, I think the Irish girl is getting wined and dined and the rest of us nob heads are getting dick pics and phone sex 🤣
Dick pics 🤪

I’ve never been cheated on in my life .... and to be fair it was just some Instagram messages but don’t understand why some guys do that x
Because they want to have their cake and eat it. They always want a back up plan. Mrs got a headache? Ring one of the back ups for a go 😏 I always attract these types 🤢

I’ve just been on it from my work account and it’s still there or was ten mins ago! I put a comment on saying something like “if it’s the forum you’re on about it’s all women so now you’re threatening women?” Blocked 🙄
Yeh it was there literally minutes ago and now gone