Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ron Bosco

Currently on the fence on that one! Seems knee jerk to his claims and from what I’ve seen and heard about him I don’t know if he’d manage to pull that off. Is she trying to make something awful out of him helping underprivileged kids and adults because of what he’s accused her of? She’s either been digging very deep and very fast, or she was already aware and tried to throw him under the bus in panic. If she was already aware then why wait until he chucked the first stone? That says a lot about her too. That troll account she set up showed nothing he hadn’t already shown himself really did it? I’m waffling now aren’t I 🤨. It’ll all come out in the wash!
Yea it will....I thought the same how would she find out so fast. 🤔 I wonder will anything happen to her for this...like will it be investigated at all

Reactions: 1
Someone commented on his video saying like the comment if it’s who we named and they said Georgia Harrison which would make sense has over 1mil follwers and living in Dubai. And he did like the comment
Ooh interesting! She’s been over there for a while now hasn’t she!

Just thought she was physically in Ireland....or hoped 😂 back to these dick pics....😂😂😂
I reckon she comes over, he was out on a boat with some bird the other week, I assume it was her. If it wasn’t her she needs to swerve him! In fact she needs to swerve him anyway or he’ll become a bore and we won’t have anything to laugh about 🤣