Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ron Bosco

I think one of the girls messaging him should confront him re:messaging half of tattle 🍿🍿🍿 .....bored of the gym stuff now

Reactions: 2

jeodn

Omg 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve never had experience with a player before can’t believe he says the same shite to every woman 😂 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Actually dying for her, she’s a hairdresser with quite a few followers. Imagine Barb aged 75 who comes in on a Tuesday for her shampoo and set sees that 😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow

AnneFrank

Well that video was underwhelming to say the least 🙄 He has one DM claiming Helen had sex with a 13 and 14yr old. Like seriously

GollyGosh

What’s darrens Instagram?

All I could find is an account called @darren_gee_flesh_eater which was him gobbing off about James English. And acting wierd dancing on drugs.

Oh it’s l5_alive_darren_gee that’s his new one it’s got 5000 followers

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Ron Bosco

You lot make me LOL! One thing I will say about him, I do believe he’s telling the truth about Helen Wood and her behaviour in response to his claims screams of guilt and revenge
So gross.....what's your thoughts re:her blood diamond claims?

Ron Bosco

Oh jeeeesuuus.......hes probably delighted 😂😂 can you say anything that doesn't give you away?

I still think it's probably perfect 😭😭😭🥱😭

Feel part now he knows we know he knows 😂
*paro

Gigi welcome!! ❤

Literally nothing. He knows where I live 😐

Ah thank you so much that’s lovely to say 🥰 I’ve got to laugh or I’d cry at this shit show of a life that god dealt me. Who, incidentally, is clearly another fuck boy.
Clearly 😂😂

He knows where you live 🥶

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Yup. To be fair didn’t hear Sam on it, but then I didn’t hear him stop them either 🤷🏻‍♀️ The delightful specimen is the one in the middle.
They were taking the piss because later muscle head posted his girlfriend and it wasn’t the woman that was being videoed😡
He looks fit as fuck there 🤤😈

• Sick