Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who was the Irish girl you were all posting about? I'm confused about all of this, what exactly went on with some of you and him, if there was no hanky panky and exchange of pictures videos etc. What made y'all think he was interested and how did it start?

Reactions: 3
So who was the Irish girl you were all posting about? I'm confused about all of this, what exactly went on with some of you and him, if there was no hanky panky and exchange of pictures videos etc. What made y'all think he was interested and how did it start?
It says further back in the thread
He talks about an Irish girl, or did.
Won’t give specifics because I don’t know what happened with anyone else so I might be identified from what I say. Have a read of the whole thread if you haven’t already

Oh no not at all I’m just booked in for lashes next week so feel dead sly on her now 😩 how do you say oh ey up your partners been sending filth to multiple women
to be fair he hasn’t sent me any filth but he said he’s been single for 4 years ... so maybe they’re just newly seeing each other.
with me I really liked his content and all that he stands for so we spoke about a few things just normal politics etc and then he was asked for a date at some point and it just went from there....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I keep missing it 🥲🥲
Lol search the name Kirsty foster

to be fair he hasn’t sent me any filth but he said he’s been single for 4 years ... so maybe they’re just newly seeing each other.

with me I really liked his content and all that he stands for so we spoke about a few things just normal politics etc and then he was asked for a date at some point and it just went from there....
Aren’t you worried he can identify you from that? I’m too scared to say what we discussed or did in case he knows it’s me 😩

Reactions: 5
No not at all, I wouldn’t even talk to him if I ever felt scared of him

Reactions: 1
You girls must be taking the piss surely 😂. You messaged him being flirty and he reciprocated and what did you think was going to happen next? He probably gets messages every day from girls and trys his luck with all of them. You can’t honestly believe yous were the only girls he’s replied to?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
No definitely not - single guys can do what they like at the end of the day

You girls must be taking the piss surely 😂. You messaged him being flirty and he reciprocated and what did you think was going to happen next? He probably gets messages every day from girls and trys his luck with all of them. You can’t honestly believe yous were the only girls he’s replied to?
I’d say he gets lots of messages he’s got the chat on his stories, isint bad looking and is a “gangster” which is very appealing for a certain type of girl 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Have you read the thread? Course he was messaging loads of us. What I think is disgusting and what we we’re going on about is the fact that he has a girlfriend who he doing the dirty on

No not at all, I wouldn’t even talk to him if I ever felt scared of him
Lol, he’s a dangerous man girl did you not know that? I wouldn’t want to be identified put it that way 🤣

Reactions: 1
If he isn't aware then I'm sure he soon will be somehow 😅 not by me though ... Quite partial to my legs!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just had a Google. Hardly in the league of the Krays is he? Filthy drug dealer, stealing windscreens, drives too fast and crashes, gobshites at sentencing so gets added time and then same when he’s in prison? I honestly was expecting more. Impressed by none of that tit but it’s petty crap that’s mounted up. Firearms have been imitations used in a robbery. The way he talks I was expecting more shocking crimes. Seems his biggest problem is his gob when he’s in court

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.