Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now Barry Grant he was sexy, am I right ladies?
Would put ould Sam the wanker to shame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Loved a bit of brookie! Jimmy corkhill and Sinbad 🤣🤣 they don't make em like they used too haha
And the Moby shop, do you remember? 🤣 was it Ron Dixons? The Moby Dick. I still remember Mobile shop coming to our estate when I was a kid

Now Barry Grant he was sexy, am I right ladies?
Would put ould Sam the wanker to shame.
That hair! Fizzy knickers job he was Mavis

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the actual did they cancel brookie for?
It was the best soap ever. Ground breaking, first lesbian kiss, dead husband under the patio. Absolutely brilliant.

Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t share again @Quarrantinemadness, anyone new could be one of his lot now. You’ll be the subject of his next “amazing” you tube exposé 😉

Can’t remember why they cancelled it. Hollyoaks has gone on loads longer and I just don’t like it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No idea why they cancelled it .. it was brill! Someone did actually kill and bury someone under the patio in my hometown around the same time as that storyline 😯👀

I've just googled the cast and I'd forgotten how many well known faces had a role!

Sam would fit right in with his asbo crimes (I'm not into crime and not condoning what he's done but honest I thought he was like the Scouse scarface)

Last edited:
  • Haha
I liked tinhead 😍 haha I'm sure I seen him on one of them programmes where you stay at other people's hotels and he had a boat ??!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Jeeze you have to wonder if Sam went down the wrong road because of Brookside. :unsure:
No wonder it was cancelled.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have you see his story trying to be hard talking about the juice heads 🤣 wonder what he’d do if they watched his story and bounced back in there to confront him 🤣

• Haha
It would’ve went off!!!! Plaggy gangster would’ve smashed your head in if you’d of ran your mouth 😳🙄😳🙄😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.