Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the best thread on Tattle I have been on a wild ride reading this for the past half an hour

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is the best thread on Tattle I have been on a wild ride reading this for the past half an hour
Me too! It’s everything isn’t it 🙊. I used to win high jump at every school sports day, gonna start big uppin myself and make out like I’m an Olympian on Instagram cause it sounds more impressive 🤣🤣
I do feel sorry for any ladies that have genuinely been upset by finding out he’s got a girlfriend though. Even now I’m mot sure if everyone’s just taking the piss and I think I like it that way

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just had a Google. Hardly in the league of the Krays is he? Filthy drug dealer, stealing windscreens, drives too fast and crashes, gobshites at sentencing so gets added time and then same when he’s in prison? I honestly was expecting more. Impressed by none of that tit but it’s petty crap that’s mounted up. Firearms have been imitations used in a robbery. The way he talks I was expecting more shocking crimes. Seems his biggest problem is his gob when he’s in court
Hahaha when I first heard of him a few weeks ago I expected him to be some big time criminal, I was shocked to find out it was all low level offending the way he carries on about being in prison.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha when I first heard of him a few weeks ago I expected him to be some big time criminal, I was shocked to find out it was all low level offending the way he carries on about being in prison.
Can’t believe it’s taken me so long to have a look. Glad it’s not just me! Reading he’s served 17 years I was expecting gun crime to be in there somewhere, not holding up a granny in the night with a banana in his pocket. Shouldn’t mock as it’s never funny and must have been terrifying for the poor people but honestly 🙄🥴. Poundland Tony Soprano 🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can’t believe it’s taken me so long to have a look. Glad it’s not just me! Reading he’s served 17 years I was expecting gun crime to be in there somewhere, not holding up a granny in the night with a banana in his pocket. Shouldn’t mock as it’s never funny and must have been terrifying for the poor people but honestly 🙄🥴. Poundland Tony Soprano 🙊🙊
To be fair I’ve never really looked at what he’s done, I thought he was a big time criminal 🙈 why did he flee on a private plane to get away from a driving offence 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair I’ve never really looked at what he’s done, I thought he was a big time criminal 🙈 why did he flee on a private plane to get away from a driving offence 🤣
Have a quick Google and read the Echo posts. I’d go for a wee first though, I’m 45 now and a bit off wee came out when I laughed so hard. As for the plane, did it happen though? Or was he on a paid for pleasure flight taking pics? The best one was he was released from prison, arranged someone to pick him up in a Lambo outside the gates, soon as he stepped out he was re arrested and taken straight to the police station. The absolute bleeping shame of it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
God I’ve been on a whirlwind of emotions on this thread, I thought we were going to be the next bonnie and Clyde, now I’m cringing for him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Read of what? What have I missed? 😂
Have a Google of him and read the articles in the Liverpool Echo detailing his crimes. Stole a car windscreen, lots of driving offences (some car chases) and a bit of being chopsy to the judges in court so having sentences extended. It doesn’t read like a list of hard man gangster activity. I think the nearest he’s come to a firearm offence was a water pistol and at best an air rifle. How embarrassing. PS. I smirk every time I see your username 🤣, is your little Willie ok?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Flipping Eck I thought he was like the Liverpool mafia or something 😯 my other half is more gangster than him 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Flipping Eck I thought he was like the Liverpool mafia or something 😯 my other half is more gangster than him 😅
So did I the way he talks. Unless ive read it very wrong of course. Have a look and see what you think? He got accused of an armed robbery then it turned out he wasn’t there, probably indoors with a cup of tea and his knitting filing down his bottom teeth 🧐

There’s one, click the links in it to see more

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
O
Have a Google of him and read the articles in the Liverpool Echo detailing his crimes. Stole a car windscreen, lots of driving offences (some car chases) and a bit of being chopsy to the judges in court so having sentences extended. It doesn’t read like a list of hard man gangster activity. I think the nearest he’s come to a firearm offence was a water pistol and at best an air rifle. How embarrassing. PS. I smirk every time I see your username 🤣, is your little Willie ok?
I assumed he was inside for a lot worse considering he did 17 years!
I’m sure I read that he’s not allowed to go to Liverpool, surely you don’t get restrictions like that for petty crime? It is it like an ASBO?

I’ve just caught up with the woman dramas!!Hope you’re ok @quarantinemadness 🥴

My little Willie is just fine thank you @Snooper82 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
O

I assumed he was inside for a lot worse considering he did 17 years!
I’m sure I read that he’s not allowed to go to Liverpool, surely you don’t get restrictions like that for petty crime? It is it like an ASBO?

I’ve just caught up with the woman dramas!!Hope you’re ok @quarantinemadness 🥴

My little Willie is just fine thank you @Snooper82 🤣
I read he was too cowardly to go back to Liverpool, imagine the real big boys would have him.. I’d say he’s a petty career criminal that dabbled in dealing at one time. The 17 years were a fair few short ones extended for bad behaviour I think?
very pleased about Willie 🤣

I did 🤣🤣🤣 I feel a right muppet
Don’t be daft. Xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
He's a real life Jimmy Corkhill, I suspect a few of you are too young to remember him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Loved a bit of brookie! Jimmy corkhill and Sinbad 🤣🤣 they don't make em like they used too haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.