Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My therapist was right 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂

See because of her age , I honestly think she is in love etc but the fact he hasn’t even acknowledged her and keeps saying he’s single on social media means he is just having her around as sad as it is but getting involved in that isn’t going to end well - just my thoughts

• Sad
Reactions: 7
He's a moon cat. Possibly someone who prefers virtual female company ✊ over the real deal.
Let's be honest it would be a hard habit to break after spending so much time at her majesty's pleasure. To summarise a wanker. He should probably change his second name. Haha.
I hope none of you sent him photos cos duck knows where they'll end up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No photos he didn’t ask either not that I would - he was actually so respectful I have to admit that’s why it’s so strange but whatever 😂

Reactions: 4
Looks like the whistle blower is panicking about being identified. Oh man, just when I thought things couldn't get messier.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No photos he didn’t ask either not that I would - he was actually so respectful I have to admit that’s why it’s so strange but whatever 😂

Dont beat yourself up lovely. We have all been there x x

Reactions: 2
Looks like the whistle blower is panicking about being identified. Oh man, just when I thought things couldn't get messier.
Oh no not at all I’m just booked in for lashes next week so feel dead sly on her now 😩 how do you say oh ey up your partners been sending filth to multiple women

• Heart
  • Haha
I

Ya thats gonna be awkward.
I just won’t mention my dogs name at all and hope I can stay under the radar 😂 oh well atleast it’s saved a few girls on here getting caught up in the mess! And I’m sure she will see what he’s like soon!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I

I just won’t mention my dogs name at all and hope I can stay under the radar 😂 oh well atleast it’s saved a few girls on here getting caught up in the mess! And I’m sure she will see what he’s like soon!
🙏Thanks for doing that...
I hope Pippa ain't your dog 🤣
Deactivate and change if you feel more comfortable.

EEE it's hard sometimes revealing tea without revealing yourself and sometimes you just don't realise ... Hopefully you'll be alright 🙏 but tbh you've done nothing wrong ... It's Sam who is in the wrong here 👍

Reactions: 5
Yeah defo you’re just looking out for her so don’t worry!
I reckon he feeds her bullshit about having to say all that so people don’t find him and he doesn’t lose female followers. She probably believes it too.

Home from a staycation and miss all this 😂😂
Glad your looking out for each other 🤦🏼‍♀️🙈
*His hair looks like it would feel like Brillo pad to touch 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.