Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think one of the girls messaging him should confront him reessaging half of tattle .....bored of the gym stuff now

Reactions: 2
He isn't a respected one among them. And would be dangerous going about with him! None of the popular pretty girls from liverpool follow him just saying!
Ah I'm not from Liverpool and in fairness I don't follow many insta celebs....think I'm too old to be keeping up with whose popular

Reactions: 1
He isn't a respected one among them. And would be dangerous going about with him! None of the popular pretty girls from liverpool follow him just saying!
I’m not Liverpool, however I don’t admit to being pretty or popular either I look alright with eye makeup on, other than that it’s a no

Your over him now....entertainment is most important
Defo not over him and if he said I’m coming round I wouldn’t stop him, however there’s no way I’m letting a bloke like that ever think I’m bothered about him. His head is big enough as it is

Fuck me just seen him with his top off on his story

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I need. Lot more than eye make up your funny that's much more important anyway

Reactions: 2
What would you say
You could sing
you've been cheatin' and tellin' me lies
You've been creepin' while I'm sleepin' at night
You've been chasin' every girl in sight
You've been messin' around, now I'm down, it's over now

I got the 18s version of that bed video this morning
the orgasm

Is he trying to get nicked or just torment the police pretending he’s driving

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.