Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think one of the girls messaging him should confront him re:messaging half of tattle ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ .....bored of the gym stuff now

Reactions: 2
He isn't a respected one among them. And would be dangerous going about with him! None of the popular pretty girls from liverpool follow him just saying!
Ah I'm not from Liverpool and in fairness I don't follow many insta celebs....think I'm too old to be keeping up with whose popular ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
He isn't a respected one among them. And would be dangerous going about with him! None of the popular pretty girls from liverpool follow him just saying!
Iโ€™m not Liverpool, however I donโ€™t admit to being pretty or popular either ๐Ÿ™ˆ I look alright with eye makeup on, other than that itโ€™s a no ๐Ÿคฃ

Your over him now....entertainment is most important ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Defo not over him and if he said Iโ€™m coming round I wouldnโ€™t stop him, however thereโ€™s no way Iโ€™m letting a bloke like that ever think Iโ€™m bothered about him. His head is big enough as it is ๐Ÿคฃ

duck me just seen him with his top off on his story ๐Ÿคช

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Iโ€™m not Liverpool, however I donโ€™t admit to being pretty or popular either ๐Ÿ™ˆ I look alright with eye makeup on, other than that itโ€™s a no ๐Ÿคฃ

Defo not over him and if he said Iโ€™m coming round I wouldnโ€™t stop him, however thereโ€™s no way Iโ€™m letting a bloke like that ever think Iโ€™m bothered about him. His head is big enough as it is ๐Ÿคฃ

duck me just seen him with his top off on his story ๐Ÿคช
I need. Lot more than eye make up ๐Ÿ˜‚ your funny that's much more important anyway ๐Ÿ˜†

Reactions: 2
What would you say ๐Ÿ‘€
You could sing
you've been cheatin' and tellin' me lies
You've been creepin' while I'm sleepin' at night
You've been chasin' every girl in sight
You've been messin' around, now I'm down, it's over now

I got the 18s version of that bed video this morning ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ the orgasm ๐Ÿ˜œ

Is he trying to get nicked or just torment the police pretending heโ€™s driving ๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.