Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to thank this thread because all the others I follow here have gone quiet.

Those of you DMing him - did that happen because of these threads, or were you drawn here after?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry my heads fell off!!
WTF is going on? I thought you posters were just messing about ....

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I'm trying to laugh quietly so I don't wake people up but this thread is just cracking me right up πŸ˜‚

What is going ONNNNNN how has he got half of tattles digits πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
😭😭😭 he’s 6ft 2 fk me 😭😭 spot on girl!

Hate to say it but wetter than him after a work out reading that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚......bearing in mind I just wouldn't get involved in real life.....who really wants that stress lokking over their shoulder and in their partners phone for clues 24/7 lads like him are a bit of fun ONLY I wonder what age the girls falling for him are..........it takes YEARS to finally realise how good you actually deserve to be treated....or it did me anyway. Hope there's noone really getting their feeling hurt by him....

Girls I get phone calls and video calls the lot πŸ˜‚
I think you should ask him to join the thread πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.