Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😭😭😭 he’s 6ft 2 fk me 😭😭 spot on girl!

Hate to say it but wetter than him after a work out reading that 😂😂😂......bearing in mind I just wouldn't get involved in real life.....who really wants that stress lokking over their shoulder and in their partners phone for clues 24/7 lads like him are a bit of fun ONLY I wonder what age the girls falling for him are..........it takes YEARS to finally realise how good you actually deserve to be treated....or it did me anyway. Hope there's noone really getting their feeling hurt by him....

I think you should ask him to join the thread 😂😂😂😂😂
wetter than him 😂😂

you are spot on, it’s not a life any girl should aspire to sign up to. Been there, didn’t realise I was in it until I was in it, if that makes sense. When I look back now I feel so angry that someone potentially put me in danger. Didn’t realise my worth, but I definitely do now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Same....1st relationship kind of thing from teen till....😱 feel so sorry for people getting reeled in by users....also lucky have kids with a decent guy....but really scary to think what I could of made my babies a part of!

I hate to say it girl, but if you like him, do yourself a favour and swerve him now before you really fall for him. Unless you went for the meal with him in which case he might actually like you, but not being harsh if he’s doing what he’s doing and getting to know you like that then he’s having his cake and eating it. He’s got the gift of the gab and is telling everyone the same thing. I fell for it for about 12 hours then woke the duck it and thought nah he’s a bad player. As much as I think he’s fit and I’m attracted to the fact that he’s a bad boy, am I duck being one of many!

To add, If I could message you on here I would. Obvs not going to put specifics on here becuase you don’t know who he’s said what to and I don’t fancy feeling the wrath of him if he was able to identify us! Just be careful and know your worth xx
I'm so curious re:specifics 🤔😂😂😂 can ypu give unidentifiable specifics please DYING FOR THE GOSS

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I hate to say it girl, but if you like him, do yourself a favour and swerve him now before you really fall for him. Unless you went for the meal with him in which case he might actually like you, but not being harsh if he’s doing what he’s doing and getting to know you like that then he’s having his cake and eating it. He’s got the gift of the gab and is telling everyone the same thing. I fell for it for about 12 hours then woke the duck it and thought nah he’s a bad player. As much as I think he’s fit and I’m attracted to the fact that he’s a bad boy, am I duck being one of many!

To add, If I could message you on here I would. Obvs not going to put specifics on here becuase you don’t know who he’s said what to and I don’t fancy feeling the wrath of him if he was able to identify us! Just be careful and know your worth xx
Message me if you want

Sam hasn't changed, He tried to get me to come to Liverpool to meet him years ago. When he had the penthouse in the city center, I think round about the time he put the homeless people in the hotel. He gave me series ADHD vibes and I had this feeling he isn't very liked in Liverpool. Imaging walking about with him, I just knew I would get looked at sideways. He might have a bit of chat but, a lot of actual serious people wouldn't have a loud mouth like that about. There is a bad guy and then there is a runner lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sam hasn't changed, He tried to get me to come to Liverpool to meet him years ago. When he had the penthouse in the city center, I think round about the time he put the homeless people in the hotel. He gave me series ADHD vibes and I had this feeling he isn't very liked in Liverpool. Imaging walking about with him, I just knew I would get looked at sideways. He might have a bit of chat but, a lot of actual serious people wouldn't have a loud mouth like that about. There is a bad guy and then there is a runner lol!
So he wasn't a big enough criminal for you? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cant believe so many women are creaming their knickers over him 🤣 If he’s been in prison for 17 years of his life like he says he has then I bet he’s tit in bed 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Yeah I agree, my ex fella doesn’t have any form of social media for those reasons. Odd that such a big time gangster as he likes to think puts himself out there like he does!
He’s not liked in Liverpool, and from what I’ve heard I don’t envy him when he sets foot back here. But then some of these blokes are full of tit and think they’re in some gangster movie talking the talk 🤣 muppets

His two pals look nice though 👀
Yeah the one that spilt the drink and the massive muscly one. Now you know he’d throw you round the room during sex so I love him now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder why he's not liked.....what's entertaining to watch can be irritating in reality I suppose

Wonder why he's not liked.....what's entertaining to watch can be irritating in reality I suppose
Think it’s just turf wars and all that tit, the thing all the wannabes like to play like they’re in rambo or something 🤣🤣 pathetic the lot of them really

Reactions: 1
Ooh gals I love a bad boy but honestly I don't get it with this one 😅 I like what he's doing in Africa with the children and fresh water but can't say he gives me the ooooh 😂

I'm staying here though cus I feel like with this many gals in the DMs there's bound to be some more dramas coming 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.