Sam Thompson - Ex Made in Chelsea and walking ad billboard for hire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to like Sam but I find him super annoying! V. immature imo and seems to be getting worse as he gets older. I honestly don't know how Zara copes with him.

I get that keeping a sense of child-like wonder or fun can be a good thing but not to that extent.

Reactions: 7
I want to like Sam but I find him super annoying! V. immature imo and seems to be getting worse as he gets older. I honestly don't know how Zara copes with him.

I get that keeping a sense of child-like wonder or fun can be a good thing but not to that extent.
I agree. I actually liked him in the early days of made in Chelsea, but he's just got worse. I don't know if it's his 'character's if he's really like that but it's very off putting

Reactions: 3
I think he’s extremely cute but yeah, hard work and Zara doesn’t look like she has a lot of patience with him. Especially now she’s a ‘documentary maker’ / ‘strictly star’. Having said that, I do actually like her but it must be a lot being ‘pranked’ 24/7.

Reactions: 1
I think he’s extremely cute but yeah, hard work and Zara doesn’t look like she has a lot of patience with him. Especially now she’s a ‘documentary maker’ / ‘strictly star’. Having said that, I do actually like her but it must be a lot being ‘pranked’ 24/7.
Which is bizarre given she has cheated on him, and then gone begging back to him. She must be willing to put up with him to go begging back.

Reactions: 5
There’s just no sexual chemistry between the two of them, I feel like it’s almost a relationship of convenience for both of them. Zara’s a social climber and has got her eyes on the £££ and Sam is quite insecure I think and just doesn’t want to be alone, think that’s the main reason he took her back after she (finally) admitted that she cheated. There’s more chemistry between him and Pete definitely.

Reactions: 9
Which is bizarre given she has cheated on him, and then gone begging back to him. She must be willing to put up with him to go begging back.
100% but I think when that happened she was an ex- love islander who had a stint on celebrity X factor and he was arguably more famous or more liked. I think Zara is going to do a lot more docs…I dunno, as previous poster said there is zero chemistry.

Reactions: 4
Anyone know what his Dad is like? I've never even seen a photo!
No idea what he’s like but I have seen pics of a holiday they were on, Pete was there, think it could have been Sams birthday and his dad was there too… might have just been put on his stories though and not on grid
---
Anyone know what his Dad is like? I've never even seen a photo!
I found a pic of him with Pete… that’s Sams dad

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3