Sam Thompson - Ex Made in Chelsea and walking ad billboard for hire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are peoples thoughts on him?

I used to like him but he is just so damn immature and doesn't seem to be changing as he is getting older. There's also something quite sad how he is basically a walking advert for whoever pays him. There's no substance there.

Reactions: 8
I find him extremely irritating. He came across like a complete man-child on Celebrity Big Brother. Not a lot going on intellectually.

I always wonder how the parents of the more upper-class influencers/reality stars feel. They spend thousands upon thousands of pounds on private schools and one-to-one tuition only for the kids to be flogging charcoal face masks on their Insta stories by the age of 23.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find him extremely irritating. He came across like a complete man-child on Celebrity Big Brother. Not a lot going on intellectually.

I always wonder how the parents of the more upper-class influencers/reality stars feel. They spend thousands upon thousands of pounds on private schools and one-to-one tuition only for the kids to be flogging charcoal face masks on their Insta stories by the age of 23.
He thinks he’s some ultimate prankster, he really annoys me 🤣

Reactions: 4
There was a time when I really liked him, thought he was sweet and fun. And I don't mind adults having a few jokes, pranks whatever. But there becomes a point where it's too much. And he is too much. Which is a shame because I don't think he's a bad person, he seems like a nice enough guy, and he's quite attractive. He's just rather irritating.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Aww I really liked him up, up until he took back the silicon filled walking eating disorder that shagged her way through xfactor. Now he’s just a mug.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know who she actually shagged on Xf? Was it someone in production? Surely not Louis or Simon 😂😂😂

• Haha
Does anyone know who she actually shagged on Xf? Was it someone in production? Surely not Louis or Simon 😂😂😂
Yeah it was leaked shortly after it aired on Chelsea and he deleted his insta right after, someone on the music production side by the sounds

Aww I really liked him up, up until he took back the silicon filled walking eating disorder that shagged her way through xfactor. Now he’s just a mug.
This.

I used to really like Sam on MIC and didn’t mind him on Big Brother. I know he’s immature but I found it funny and I quite liked his crazy enthusiasm for things. He never seemed as up his own arse as the rest of the MIC cast. I watched the celebs go dating where he met Pete Wicks and loved that. Now he’s with Zara though… 🙄 and the Pete ‘jokes’ are just repetitive and boring.

Reactions: 2
He's so immature. I can't stand Zara for a second, but that story he just posted taking the piss when she's just fainted 🙄 lots of people faint after a blood test (including me!) and surely a mature, loving and respectful partner would see if she's ok and try cheer her up?! Not immediately take the piss on insta. I don't get their relationship at all, I don't think he respects her and she just puts up with it cos she cheated. I find them so irritating!

Reactions: 10
I think he’s a good looking guy but I could not cope with his immaturity - it’s next level and would drive me up the bloody wall.

Reactions: 1
I think he seems pretty obsessed with Zara, Zara not so much. He must be exhausting to be around.

I can see this isnt a very active thread however ive found it so im putting my opinion out there.... Generally i like the guy but he really will advertise anything, this morning he has officially shown just how sold out he is... he is advertising Always period products. Im all for raising awareness but surely this reeks of pay me money and ill say what you want me to!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I can see this isnt a very active thread however ive found it so im putting my opinion out there.... Generally i like the guy but he really will advertise anything, this morning he has officially shown just how sold out he is... he is advertising Always period products. Im all for raising awareness but surely this reeks of pay me money and ill say what you want me to!!
Yeah, I find him annoying, but it's mainly the fact he has no purpose other than advertising whatever pays him. No authenticity there. And I think the cringe ads actually add to him being annoying lol