Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
Aww I really liked him up, up until he took back the silicon filled walking eating disorder that shagged her way through xfactor. Now he’s just a mug.

Reactions: 12

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
He's so immature. I can't stand Zara for a second, but that story he just posted taking the piss when she's just fainted 🙄 lots of people faint after a blood test (including me!) and surely a mature, loving and respectful partner would see if she's ok and try cheer her up?! Not immediately take the piss on insta. I don't get their relationship at all, I don't think he respects her and she just puts up with it cos she cheated. I find them so irritating!

Reactions: 10

JulesC

VIP Member
There’s just no sexual chemistry between the two of them, I feel like it’s almost a relationship of convenience for both of them. Zara’s a social climber and has got her eyes on the £££ and Sam is quite insecure I think and just doesn’t want to be alone, think that’s the main reason he took her back after she (finally) admitted that she cheated. There’s more chemistry between him and Pete definitely.

Reactions: 9

Mark81

VIP Member
What are peoples thoughts on him?

I used to like him but he is just so damn immature and doesn't seem to be changing as he is getting older. There's also something quite sad how he is basically a walking advert for whoever pays him. There's no substance there.

Reactions: 8

RJF

VIP Member
I find him extremely irritating. He came across like a complete man-child on Celebrity Big Brother. Not a lot going on intellectually.

I always wonder how the parents of the more upper-class influencers/reality stars feel. They spend thousands upon thousands of pounds on private schools and one-to-one tuition only for the kids to be flogging charcoal face masks on their Insta stories by the age of 23.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

RudeDog

I want to like Sam but I find him super annoying! V. immature imo and seems to be getting worse as he gets older. I honestly don't know how Zara copes with him.

I get that keeping a sense of child-like wonder or fun can be a good thing but not to that extent.

Reactions: 7

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I think he’s extremely cute but yeah, hard work and Zara doesn’t look like she has a lot of patience with him. Especially now she’s a ‘documentary maker’ / ‘strictly star’. Having said that, I do actually like her but it must be a lot being ‘pranked’ 24/7.
Which is bizarre given she has cheated on him, and then gone begging back to him. She must be willing to put up with him to go begging back.

Reactions: 5

BronskiBeat

I can see this isnt a very active thread however ive found it so im putting my opinion out there.... Generally i like the guy but he really will advertise anything, this morning he has officially shown just how sold out he is... he is advertising Always period products. Im all for raising awareness but surely this reeks of pay me money and ill say what you want me to!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4

S4buk

VIP Member
Which is bizarre given she has cheated on him, and then gone begging back to him. She must be willing to put up with him to go begging back.
100% but I think when that happened she was an ex- love islander who had a stint on celebrity X factor and he was arguably more famous or more liked. I think Zara is going to do a lot more docs…I dunno, as previous poster said there is zero chemistry.

Just.here.for.the.goss

I find him extremely irritating. He came across like a complete man-child on Celebrity Big Brother. Not a lot going on intellectually.

I always wonder how the parents of the more upper-class influencers/reality stars feel. They spend thousands upon thousands of pounds on private schools and one-to-one tuition only for the kids to be flogging charcoal face masks on their Insta stories by the age of 23.
He thinks he’s some ultimate prankster, he really annoys me 🤣

Mark81

VIP Member
I can see this isnt a very active thread however ive found it so im putting my opinion out there.... Generally i like the guy but he really will advertise anything, this morning he has officially shown just how sold out he is... he is advertising Always period products. Im all for raising awareness but surely this reeks of pay me money and ill say what you want me to!!
Yeah, I find him annoying, but it's mainly the fact he has no purpose other than advertising whatever pays him. No authenticity there. And I think the cringe ads actually add to him being annoying lol

Reactions: 3

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Anyone know what his Dad is like? I've never even seen a photo!
No idea what he’s like but I have seen pics of a holiday they were on, Pete was there, think it could have been Sams birthday and his dad was there too… might have just been put on his stories though and not on grid
---
Anyone know what his Dad is like? I've never even seen a photo!
I found a pic of him with Pete… that’s Sams dad

Attachments

Last edited:

Mark81

VIP Member
I want to like Sam but I find him super annoying! V. immature imo and seems to be getting worse as he gets older. I honestly don't know how Zara copes with him.

I get that keeping a sense of child-like wonder or fun can be a good thing but not to that extent.
I agree. I actually liked him in the early days of made in Chelsea, but he's just got worse. I don't know if it's his 'character's if he's really like that but it's very off putting

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
There was a time when I really liked him, thought he was sweet and fun. And I don't mind adults having a few jokes, pranks whatever. But there becomes a point where it's too much. And he is too much. Which is a shame because I don't think he's a bad person, he seems like a nice enough guy, and he's quite attractive. He's just rather irritating.

Last edited:
  • Heart

S4buk

VIP Member
Does anyone know who she actually shagged on Xf? Was it someone in production? Surely not Louis or Simon 😂😂😂

• Haha