Sam Sturrock

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to be a trained nurse for all of 2 yrs. Married to Craig. Live in a rented house despite earning £10-12k a month supposedly with FM cosmetics. Has started an aesthetics business as states it is important to have multiple streams of income. Feeds her kids chocolate, ice lollies , all the rubbish of the day- never a proper meal. Oldest female child is unruly - spitting , lashing out and have had numerous calls from nursery about her behaviour. Has an older teenager aged 17. Doesn’t have a good relationship with in-laws . Multiple holidays per year.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She needs to concentrate on her kids - it’s appalling their behaviour but no wonder the amount of E numbers. They need to get their kids away from the tv and screens as they just seen to plonk them on front of anything all day long. As for the husband he is the laziest man I have ever seen and needs to get a job! Lying like a slob playing computer games and trying to look like he is an ‘investor’ what shite!

Reactions: 2
I was interested in her husbands new venture as I’ve done some trading before. Quick google of the people involved and that’s a swift no from me! Another scam.
If I had a windfall and a good earner through instagram I’d be saving all that money and continuing on in my current job cause all of these things have a time limit. It will stop then you’ll be left with nothing cause you’ve spunked it all away on surgery, fake clothes, junk food and nothing to show for it. Use the money to enhance or make your current life easier.
I was listening to a good podcast earlier about what makes a good influencer, someone who has gone through a tough time and has bettered themselves and then helps others meaning they are influential to others.
Sam and Craig are none of that. Absolute clowns rolling in fake stuff.
Boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She needs to concentrate on her kids - it’s appalling their behaviour but no wonder the amount of E numbers. They need to get their kids away from the tv and screens as they just seen to plonk them on front of anything all day long. As for the husband he is the laziest man I have ever seen and needs to get a job! Lying like a slob playing computer games and trying to look like he is an ‘investor’ what shite!
You are right the kids are plonked in front of an iPad daily, whilst covered in whatever junk they’ve been eating. They have always got food all over their face, which personally I can’t stand. It takes 30 seconds to wipe a toddlers face.

I have issues with the way Sam makes out we (the hardworking public!) are idiots because we don’t “run our own business” and we don’t have money rolling in 24/7 365 days a year, it really gets on my last nerve. But of course we are all just jealous! I’m far from jealous, her kids are feral, she lies about all day in her rented flat doing next to nothing and thinks this is living her best life.

They must have a garden - you never see them outdoors other than expensive paid trips to places that the kids won’t even appreciate at their age. She is going to look like this by the time she had had all her fillers and Botox - god help anyone who goes and gets treatment from her - her body is totally out of proportion with her boob job etc
6B4A67B9-94CD-4187-AE0C-5BFEEB93BDEE.jpeg

I just found her from MR thread, not following yet but I’ve had a nosey. What’s the mark on her lip???

I’ve seen the garden in some stories, they’ve got a lazy spa plonked on the slabs, weeds everywhere, not a flower pot in sight, some garden furniture with a fire thing in the middle. Not a pleasant garden to be sitting in or the kids to be playing in. I know it’s a rented property but no effort made to make the garden an enjoyable space, with their earnings surely a few hundred pounds to spruce up the garden would be like pocket change!

I just found her from MR thread, not following yet but I’ve had a nosey. What’s the mark on her lip???
I believe she had a cold sore and it scarred.

What’s her Instagram name lovlies?
The.Sam.sturrock

Oh yeah don’t get me started on her not wiping the kids faces. Minging.
That’s the thing with these network marketing companies… I work, full time. But guess what Sam, I get evenings, weekends, paid holidays, pension and other benefits. It’s also a steady income that’s also allowed me to own my own home. All through honest (was going to say hard work but I don’t work hard hahaha!!) work. I’m not saying renting is bad, I’ve done that also but it the image she gives off that she has this luxury lifestyle. She’s a liar!

• Heart
I believe she had a cold sore and it scarred.

The.Sam.sturrock

Oh yeah don’t get me started on her not wiping the kids faces. Minging.
That’s the thing with these network marketing companies… I work, full time. But guess what Sam, I get evenings, weekends, paid holidays, pension and other benefits. It’s also a steady income that’s also allowed me to own my own home. All through honest (was going to say hard work but I don’t work hard hahaha!!) work. I’m not saying renting is bad, I’ve done that also but it the image she gives off that she has this luxury lifestyle. She’s a liar!
Thank you, I thought it was bruising from fillers when I first saw it. She seems he’ll bent on having surgery after surgery!

It’s sad she has hardly got any friends - she doesn’t speak well of her parents and she wonders why her relatives don’t take her feral kids🤔

I tried to start a thread on her before, under her old name/handle. I cannot fathom her out at all? She has the worst attitude problem. I know this thread is going to be 🔥

• Heart
Literally does not have one friend, he doesn’t seem to have any either.

They don’t seem to do anything apart from go on holiday and then stay in the house talking about how much money they earn from their phones. How they are earning 24/7.

I hate how she’s always on about not having washed for however many days 🤣🤣 plus her poor little girls teeth are so covered in what looks like plaque. All the Moschino outfits in the world don’t distract from that tit.

Reactions: 4
I hate how she’s always on about not having washed for however many days 🤣🤣 plus her poor little girls teeth are so covered in what looks like plaque. All the Moschino outfits in the world don’t distract from that tit.
Her wee girls teeth are awful - I would be ashamed if my wee ones teeth were like that!

Her wee girls teeth are awful - I would be ashamed if my wee ones teeth were like that!
I did wonder if the wee girl had fallen and bashed her teeth, which can, in time, cause them to discolour and because they will be her baby teeth they will just naturally fall out in time. Or whether they are just covered in plaque. Whatever the scenario due to the amount of junk they eat and the apparently lack of washing I can’t imagine teeth brushing is high on the agenda.

I see she’s enquired about more surgery!