Sam Sturrock

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8 hours round trip to go on a train journey with the kids, surely with the fortunes this pair are making they could of made a weekend of it, a nice hotel stay, some activities etc! It’s alllll just for the gram, some nice pictures to portray the perfect life.

Reactions: 1
You notice you never see much of her house. That’s cos it’s manky! She is a total mink! Renting a house and with their supposed income! Aye right!

Reactions: 2
Do you think they are both trying to convince themselves that they make a decent living from MLMs? If I was involved in an MLM and made decent money from it, I’d actually show people to prove there is money to be made. They just go on and on about how much money they make and how “insane” it is, but don’t live the life of people earning money. They live in a rented house, they don’t do anything, they don’t have pals (except others in an MLM!) they look unwashed, kid in primary one still kicking about with a dummy, the kids don’t have one pal between them, what a blooming sorry existence!

I know a lot of people in the FM space and most of them share their actual earnings. Screenshots. Everything. They all still have full time jobs and use it as extra income because it is not enough to live off of. Yes it’s a good side earner for most and makes their lives easier but I would not be giving up a career in nursing for when it all comes crashing down

I did wonder if the wee girl had fallen and bashed her teeth, which can, in time, cause them to discolour and because they will be her baby teeth they will just naturally fall out in time. Or whether they are just covered in plaque. Whatever the scenario due to the amount of junk they eat and the apparently lack of washing I can’t imagine teeth brushing is high on the agenda.

I see she’s enquired about more surgery!
She apparently mentioned you in her stories. Ma pal messaged me - a wee bit raggggeee about the rented property and feral minging kids lol

Does she just float from one pyramid scheme to the next. I’ve only recently discovered her and I think that’s 3 in that short space of time.

Her story is crap … lives in a council estate if you had the money she says she has she would have bought her own home! It all seems to have gone tits up

I’ve scribbled over it but yeah this is what she’s posted. Said they shat in a bowl and were poking it with sticks. I don’t think I’ve ever seen something so rank in my life.
That’s disgusting and yes feral! I would be ashamed and disappointed if that was my kids!

I couldn’t believe she did this, genuinely nearly threw up. You’d surely have a word with your kids, explain this isn’t right (unsure why they don’t know this by now) give them into trouble, as it’s rank rotten, what you’d certainly not do is film it and whap it up on social media laughing about it.

However no wonder the kids shat in a bowl, probably the most stimulation they’ve had. Doubt they are interested in the daily Starbucks trips, storying their whole life on insta or “trading” LOL

• Haha
I also think that the husband is away back to actually working a proper job again as recently he’s not been in her stories during the day or banging on about becoming a trader!