Sam Sturrock

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait till they lose all their bloody money and FM falls to pieces. She will be left with psycho kids that will end up in borstal by the time they are in secondary school

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s a total dipstick and he is a waster! He has never worked a day in his life! Imagine that a nurse too .. poor patients

She only needs to look at her girls diet to understand her behaviour. They are the worst parents imaginable

Reactions: 2
And just like that the FM journey is all over. If I was making 5 figures a month on something as she claimed to, I wouldn’t be jacking that in for another punt on an online business.
Bullish*t

also I’m sorry to bash looks, well I’m not as sometimes I think she is a pretty girl but who is telling females this look is ok?!

Attachments

I do find it laughable that FM was the best thing ever, earning 5 figures a month, earning when she was on holiday/sleeping/on the toilet and it’s been dropped like a hot potato.

Still in a rented house with a Range Rover parked outside, surely if you were earning the money they say they are earning you’d buy your own property! It’s all a lot of sh*te!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I do find it laughable that FM was the best thing ever, earning 5 figures a month, earning when she was on holiday/sleeping/on the toilet and it’s been dropped like a hot potato.

Still in a rented house with a Range Rover parked outside, surely if you were earning the money they say they are earning you’d buy your own property! It’s all a lot of sh*te!
Haha my thoughts exactly! If she is earning what she says she is you would rent a decent property. I don’t for one believe her daughters diagnosis either it’s all the shite she eats that makes her a hyper brat

Thought she decided to not go to Dubai as Craig was also invited by his ‘business’ at the exact same time but now it’s somewhere in Europe or something he’s going to… but then said she didn’t wanna go to Dubai as she couldn’t bare to be apart from her kids that long? Which one is it?

Thought she decided to not go to Dubai as Craig was also invited by his ‘business’ at the exact same time but now it’s somewhere in Europe or something he’s going to… but then said she didn’t wanna go to Dubai as she couldn’t bare to be apart from her kids that long? Which one is it?
they live in cloud cuckoo land. I have never seen her kids eat a decent meal - all processed crap and she wonders why her girl is barking mad