Sam Sturrock

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think that the husband is away back to actually working a proper job again as recently he’s not been in her stories during the day or banging on about becoming a trader!
He’s a lazy bastard! He would never know how to work hard either would she

Reactions: 2
Saw that. Shes needing to learn to spend all her money on getting her daughter private help IMO. If she suspects ADHD and the NHS aren’t working fast enough instead of spending more money on a nose job she should invest in her daughter.

Reactions: 1
Saw that. Shes needing to learn to spend all her money on getting her daughter private help IMO. If she suspects ADHD and the NHS aren’t working fast enough instead of spending more money on a nose job she should invest in her daughter.
I agree 100% but the local authority also have a duty of care to ensure the wee one is getting an education surely?

Soooo, she’s relocated!

Does she not have an aesthetics clinic, another daughter, dogs (who don’t seem to have gone with her!)

Also looks like the range rovers gone.

• Wow
I’ve heard that Craig still has a lot of FM involvement. What is the point in their relocation if Sam’s still travelling to Fife for her ‘clinic’? 😂 Fingers in all the pies