Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know any companies who don’t gift to influencers? I’ve had it with them begging and being gifted all the time! I want to spend my money and know it’s not being given back to influencers on free product!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I like Nic but ffs, I thought the gifting and begging was supposed to have stopped?

Reactions: 3
All of the "questions" she has could've been answered by a quick Google, but no, she just had to tag every single Disneyland Paris account...

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She has to go overboard with everything. I get she is raising awareness but she goes on about it so much it just makes me not want to look at her stories.

And I feel like with the Dyslexia ideas she is talking about, she is just repeating what was said in the course but making out she has been doing it for ages

Reactions: 5
Watching Nic decorate her yoga studio seems so over the top when people are truly suffering with covid, mental stress and economic scarcity around the holidays. Def unfollowing. Insensitive, narcissistic, over the top. We get it, you have tons of money and are gifted an obscene amount of products.

Reactions: 13
Omg that with the path earlier 🙄 ‘he saw the pool so quoted £17k’ ok nic we get it, you have a pool 👏👏

Reactions: 5
I think she has lost all sense of reality. I know that she is unwell and think she has handled that side of things really well. However as a consequence her profile has been raised and it seems that the amount of freebees have increased as a result. That's not to say that she is exploiting her illness, rather the other way that companies see her engagement increase and so send her more.

I stopped following a few months ago when she moaned and moaned about something really trivial and it made me realise she has no idea how privileged her life is.

Reactions: 10
I see Selma Blair has commented on her posts but she’s ignored her and just commented on the former glamour magazine editors comment instead 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Nic has no idea how insensitive and hugely privileged she is , her boasting is nauseating.

The pool.
The holiday home.
The home gym.
The yoga room, give me strength!🙄

Once she’s fully recovered she should consider getting a real job, lunch time assistant at her children’s’ school , get her head out of her arse and a dose of reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her husband’s house stories made me laugh. My wife has created this room out of nothing. No - she either spent a great deal of money or was gifted a few thousand pounds worth of home goods.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
A nice room to go and meditate in whilst most of us are out at work sick or not. She seems to be doing well which is great but come on how many expensive mirrors does she need.

Reactions: 4
I'm waiting to see if she got gifted the trip to Disney that she could easily afford probably more than a thousand times over

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I hate to say this and I feel awful but it’s true, I get horrible vibes off her daughter, spoilt little madam who is going to grow up thinking she is better than everyone else. I cringe when she’s on camera :(

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I hate to say this and I feel awful but it’s true, I get horrible vibes off her daughter, spoilt little madam who is going to grow up thinking she is better than everyone else. I cringe when she’s on camera :(
I know exactly what you mean. I hate to say it too but I feel the same

• Heart
  • Sad
It’s other people’s kids, you don’t want to comment but you know the ones that are proper horrors. My best friends kid was awful and spoilt til he went to school. Now a lovely lad. She brings this on herself by putting her daughter on social media to hundreds of thousands of followers to get free stuff. She should protect them by keeping them private.

• Heart
It’s wild to me that Sam keeps trying to go lighter with her hair. Her dark hair is stunning!
She’s really striking with dark hair. This blonde and shaggy effort isn’t the one….. it’s giving me Aileen Wuornos vibes 😬

219FDBD8-06C6-40B7-A43E-EED90AB42EB8.jpeg

9737D417-FD5F-4D27-B7F0-7A4A7A3FBFB6.jpeg

Side note: anyone else think she’s going blonde to kind of match her husband!?

She looks stunning with dark hair.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s wild to me that Sam keeps trying to go lighter with her hair. Her dark hair is stunning!
She’s really striking with dark hair. This blonde and shaggy effort isn’t the one….. it’s giving me Aileen Wuornos vibes 😬

View attachment 936595

View attachment 936596
Side note: anyone else think she’s going blonde to kind of match her husband!?

She looks stunning with dark hair.
Shee trying to be Katie Jane Hughes

Reactions: 8