Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam is a gorgeous woman but bloody hell this is awful it looks like she’s been caught in the rain
Her hair reminds me of my mums c1989 when she asked for highlights and a perm and got this frazzled mess instead

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow

Nic gets gifted a massive box of beauty products in support of a charity.

Then proceeds to say I will use some of it and the rest will make great stocking fillers or teacher gifts!! Really.......wouldn't it be kinder to pass them on to another charity in need at this time of year? Womens refuge, beauty banks/hygiene bank etc etc.

Surely you could buy teacher gifts out of your own pocket?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Wow

Then proceeds to say I will use some of it and the rest will make great stocking fillers or teacher gifts!! Really.......wouldn't it be kinder to pass them on to another charity in need at this time of year? Womens refuge, beauty banks/hygiene bank etc etc.

Wow, how blinkered is she?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Wow

I’ve noticed that she’s incredibly tight when it comes to spending her own money (especially on others)

Reactions: 16
When they were putting the pool in - about the time I went off them - I remember her saying something about how they went back and forth in it for ages before agreeing ‘to just spend the money’ and it sounded like that was painful - rather than getting things gifted. It’s why people make house accounts isn’t it - to do their house shilling and get free house stuff rather than makeup.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She still gets sent so much free stuff it must save you so much money not having to buy any cosmetics/skincare yourself. Even the Jo Molone christmas wreath the other day saves her having to buy one like us.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Surely she isn’t hoping to get a free Disney holiday with all those tags 😱

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
100% on the beg hence why she made reference to her Ms. Says she can’t walk far but manages to travel from Norfolk to London quite a bit!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Yeah because if that was one of the main issues about going she would have said it in the beginning and not added it on as an afterthought

Reactions: 3
She is so entitled to think she would get a free holiday and shame on her as well as there are thousands of sick children who would love nothing more then to go to Disneyland. She has zero shame, it’s actually embarrassing. She charges all that money to stay in her holiday home and wants a gifted holiday. Can’t go far but swans about in London all the time.
I will never ever forgot when she was sat first class on the train and posted a story about how she didn’t get a free bottle of water. How bleeping tone deaf. Sat in first class to go to London to have her hair done for free and moaning because she had to pay £1.69 for some water.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
If she gets a free Disney holiday when they are absolutely loaded I will be bloody livid!

I despair of the entitlement on display here.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
If she gets a free Disney holiday when they are absolutely loaded I will be bloody livid!

I despair of the entitlement on display here.
Well the Fletchers get one - why can’t she? And they would be pushing in all the queues citing her MS. (Which Disney are great at by the way - lots and lots of accessibility help and ramps and priority)

Reactions: 6
I think there are more Disney forums/blogs on visiting their parks by die hard fans than anything else. If you wanted to find things out about planning a trip it can easily be done.

Unless you want it all gifted to you or course......

I wonder if their holiday home will ever to gifted to anyone to use, you know like paying it forward 🤔

I think there are more Disney forums/blogs on visiting their parks by die hard fans than anything else. If you wanted to find things out about planning a trip it can easily be done.

Unless you want it all gifted to you or course......

I wonder if their holiday home will ever to gifted to anyone to use, you know like paying it forward 🤔
Didn't you know? The day influencers become influencers, Google stops working for them. No idea why but its the only explanation for where can I get a pram/where can I get curtains/where can I get a graze table/someone tell me about disneyland/what breastpump does everyone use/tell me about your glowy foundation.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Liked how she got the ‘doesn’t want to waste money’ line in too. Absolutely shameless that is. The self entitlement of putting those tags in. Hint hint . Disgusting .

• Angry
Yes it’s so greedy . I was shocked at the cheek of it. She really has got no shame radar on her. She obviously didn’t get the instant repose off them, like hoping too . With her saying I’ll do it tomorrow.

she is so tight where money concerned . I remember a while ago her friend had cancer or something and had a go fund page . And she was basically asking her followers to donate. When she could have donated the whole amount herself easily. Yet she was asking strangers to donate .

Reactions: 8