Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped following them both cos they annoyed me. But I’m interested if it’s bad

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It looks like she's trying to pull off the Courtney Love look.

The only person who can pull the look off is Courtney herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She said in a live video that her aim is to go completely platinum. Based on how it looks at the moment I'd say that's a really bad idea.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Sorry but Sam's new hair is just 😬
I'll sound like such an hole now but when I saw the picture someone posted of her new hair on this thread, I looked at the photo before I read the posters comment and I thought it was her Halloween costume... she looks like an 80s hooker.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sam is a gorgeous woman but bloody hell this is awful it looks like she’s been caught in the rain
It looks better here than other photos I've seen where it looks 'crispy'. I think it'd look nicer without the fringe or the fringe swept to the side though.

Reactions: 7
I notice she’s doing lives again all the time, she’s being gifted items again too. I thought this had all stopped? She misses it, she just can’t admit it because she made such a huge deal about shutting everything down.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She doesn't suit the fringe. Feel like she's trying to copy Katy Jane Hughes who can pull off these types of hairstyles

Reactions: 11