Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nic, “giggle giggle, it’s REALLY expensive moisturizer, but I’m friends with a guy who is way high up, so he sorts me out”
VOMIT

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
For two people who said they weren't doing social media anymore they sure as hell like to post about make up products they supposedly aren't being paid to mention.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
When they said they were retiring, do they genuinely mean retiring as in the same way the average person would? Like not having a job anymore for the rest of your life?
Blows my mind

Reactions: 4
When they said they were retiring, do they genuinely mean retiring as in the same way the average person would? Like not having a job anymore for the rest of your life?
Blows my mind
Yeah that's what they mean. They're so rich they don't need to. And so far up their own arses they don't want to.

Reactions: 6
Nic has done a 2 part tutorial video even though she's retired. What's the deal with pay and taxes and stuff?

I enjoyed the first video but she really rubbed me up the wrong way on the second one when she was like "bronzer is NOT contour. I REPEAT! BRONZER IS NOT CONTOUR!" - it was SO condescending and rude! Who is she making the videos for, make up experts or people who are there to learn? She needs to remember that.

Reactions: 2
Nic has done a 2 part tutorial video even though she's retired. What's the deal with pay and taxes and stuff?

I enjoyed the first video but she really rubbed me up the wrong way on the second one when she was like "bronzer is NOT contour. I REPEAT! BRONZER IS NOT CONTOUR!" - it was SO condescending and rude! Who is she making the videos for, make up experts or people who are there to learn? She needs to remember that.
I find Nic’s make up is always trowelled on , to my mind it verges on Drag Queen and never looks good in the way KJH or Hannah Martin apply a lot of make up.

Reactions: 10
I find Nic’s make up is always trowelled on , to my mind it verges on Drag Queen and never looks good in the way KJH or Hannah Martin apply a lot of make up.
I’ve always thought she looks a bit drag or masculine. She looks much nicer with less makeup!

Reactions: 5
She doesn't suit heavy makeup. Sam on the other hand can pull off any look

Reactions: 3
I’m watching Nic’s Adele/60s inspired make up video and she keep pronouncing an eyeshadow called Beau “boo”. Isn’t it pronounced like “bow”??!

• Haha
And isn’t that her daughters middle name? I’m pretty sure she used to call her it every time she said her name 🙄

Reactions: 3
Did they just forget that they announced they were retiring from Instagram? 🤣 I’m confused

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t stand rhe way nic talks, she acts so posh and up herself. Used to love their makeup and videos but I don’t even follow them anymore

Can’t stand rhe way nic talks, she acts so posh and up herself. Used to love their makeup and videos but I don’t even follow them anymore
I love when her actual Norfolk accent comes out, she’s about as Norfolk as they come and she tries so hard to cover it up 🤣. John is the same.

Reactions: 5
Is Nic hard up? What’s with the Instagram videos all of a sudden? First Adele now Kate Middleton.

Reactions: 1
Nic’s stories this morning with the family playing that game. You just knew Eddie would get a complimentary one after Harry’s

Whenever Nic talks to camera it reminds me of a line from the film Brief Encounter:

"I told you about her the other day...the one with the refines voice".

Hilarious to listen to her over-enunciate.

• Haha