Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch her instagram live about her MS yesterday? She said she didn't save it because she said something really controversial in it and I'm wondering what it was!
I’m wondering too! Someone tell us, Pleeeaaaase 😁

Reactions: 4
If Nic said she said something controversial that likely means it 100% wasn’t controversial in the slightest. She’s just so used to acting like a robot online, the girl shits herself if she says the word tit or duck

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said something about Dr Terry Wahls and said ‘she’s had stem cells’ cos her protocol is a neutropenic diet, and that she’s watched a lot and ‘something seems off’. Bearing in mind Nic sees a homeopath, has been treating herself with kale and has refused medical treatment for MS, her being sniffy about another snake oil salesman is a bit much IMO. Oh, and she *did* save it, then deleted it

Oh my god, she’s so stupid, Dr Wahls says she had Chemo for her MS, it’s very clear in her bio 🤦🏻‍♀️ https://terrywahls.com/about/about-terry-wahls/

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So she wants a £1000 security deposit for bookings at her cottage. Seems a ridiculous amount!

• Wow
Even if I had the money I wouldnt rent her cottage just for the fact that I dont want to give that grabby witch my money!

Reactions: 10
Even if I had the money I wouldnt rent her cottage just for the fact that I dont want to give that grabby witch my money!
I agree! It looks lovely but I wouldn’t give her my money. Makes me die how she goes on Instagram to big it up and then corrects herself to include Ian and then has to mention she has an agent dealing with it, an agent, go through the agent, my agent. duck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also if you google the name it brings up a daily mail article about the previous owners and how it can only be a holiday let but they lived in it as their main property.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I agree! It looks lovely but I wouldn’t give her my money. Makes me die how she goes on Instagram to big it up and then corrects herself to include Ian and then has to mention she has an agent dealing with it, an agent, go through the agent, my agent. duck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also if you google the name it brings up a daily mail article about the previous owners and how it can only be a holiday let but they lived in it as their main property.
Like Id give her MY money when she cant even put her hands in her pocket to buy a sex toy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Especially like that they have misspelled beaches on the house IG page and the odd random capitalisation here and there, very professional for a £1k deposit 😆

1C76FF4F-0141-41A9-85ED-6625626B9FB5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s a grand per night too! 🤯

Well, it was for the date I looked at (out of curiosity not because I want to book)

• Wow
Oh, Happisburgh. There is nothing in Happisburgh besides the cliff that collapsed. Good luck finding punters for that.
(Happisburgh is nice, really, but not really a place you want to stay for longer. We had a walk on the beach earlier this year when we stayed in Norfolk for a couple of days and that was it. We have visited the more touristy places in Norfolk before and were running out of ideas but honestly I can't see Happisburg being top of any traveller's list).

The post is so badly written it hurts my eyes and brain 😅

Also, she is so annoying to push Edie everywhere :rolleyes:

And the caption for this pic is pure cringe
"Brush your teeth in style"

• Haha
She’s clearly trying to attract a certain type of customer too! I dislike her at the minute, the random bits of a faux posh accent here and there really grate me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s clearly trying to attract a certain type of customer too! I dislike her at the minute, the random bits of a faux posh accent here and there really grate me.
She’s only going to get a customer able to splash out that amount of money but those same people may well choose to go abroad now air travel is opening up.

The pair of them must be minted up to high heaven , she can’t be relying on this place to boost her monthly income.

Especially like that they have misspelled beaches on the house IG page and the odd random capitalisation here and there, very professional for a £1k deposit 😆

View attachment 653308
I love that they have spelt Ducks with a capital D!! I love the idea of the Duck family just hanging about the garden, saying hello to your visitors!

• Haha
  • Wow