Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably booked it out for herself or family!
Yes ,That’s what I thought . To market it , to look like interest in it.
It’s like the old classic line these influencers do of their ‘products selling out’ only a few left . To try and panic people to buy for fear of missing out.
It’s obviously getting little interest, not surprisingly at the cost of it. which is why she is resorting to the hard sell on her stories .
You could find much nicer places in way better locations for the money she charging .

Reactions: 5
So it was their brother John's wedding yesterday, Nic actually posted family photos today and Sam uploaded a selfie of a can of coke?! Wtf

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The jury is out on if Sam went but she’s gone on enough about free stuff for Rose in the lead up to the London that I’d be surprised if she wasn’t. However she is the only sibling not to be featured.

Reactions: 2
So it was their brother John's wedding yesterday, Nic actually posted family photos today and Sam uploaded a selfie of a can of coke?! Wtf
I too was surprised by that.

She’ll be marrying Ryan within a few weeks, Reception at Nic’s holiday home?😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I only noticed now that the thread has a poll and I honestly can't decide how to vote 😅😅😅😅

Reactions: 2
she’s gone on enough about free stuff for Rose in the lead up to the London that I’d be surprised if she wasn’t.
Yes I picked up on that , asking about lashes , could anyone recommend anyone . Hint hint give it me for free.
Why can’t these people pay for their own stuff .

It’s like with the sex toy Nicola wanted on a freebie. They said they would send her one.
But then a few days later on stories she said everyone asking her if it was any good. But she couldn’t tell them . Because never received it , hint hint why have I still not got it.

Felt like replying you can buy them with your own money you know!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Yes I picked up on that , asking about lashes , could anyone recommend anyone . Hint hint give it me for free.
Why can’t these people pay for their own stuff .

It’s like with the sex toy Nicola wanted on a freebie. They said they would send her one.
But then a few days later on stories she said everyone asking her if it was any good. But she couldn’t tell them . Because never received it , hint hint why have I still not got it.

Felt like replying you can buy them with your own money you know!
I did, but didn’t get a reply. I was astounded by this, obviously.

• Sad
Had to laugh at a comment off someone on that post saying , they deleted the app the day behind. No way would they miss their sisters wedding

That won’t have gone down well with her 😂

• Haha
I get that Sam got NHS pinged from the comments but she has done no posts to even acknowledge Johns wedding but posted about Coca Cola and makeup brushes?! I thought they were a close family. Will be interesting to see what happens when she gets married

I get that Sam got NHS pinged from the comments but she has done no posts to even acknowledge Johns wedding but posted about Coca Cola and makeup brushes?! I thought they were a close family. Will be interesting to see what happens when she gets married
I wonder what edgy wedding dress will she wear :rolleyes:

• Haha
Yes very odd posting pic with coke and how addicted to it . Yet no mention of how gutted was missing wedding.
It’s a great excuse that getting pinged. I’ll be honest I’ve used the line myself to get out of a job I didn’t want to be doing. No one can question you on it.

Remember the magazine cover they did with the times . All of them . Even Nicolas husband got on it 🤨. Yet was no Tanya.
They made up some excuse she was ‘busy’ doing something . When clearly the marriage was over. They just didn’t want to say.
I don’t buy that , why she didn’t go his wedding. More to it for sure

• Wow
Reactions: 9
No way would she have missed a wedding she wanted to go to for an app ping. I don't buy it and I don't know why she couldn't come up with a better lie than that.

Reactions: 1