Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s self catering too so you need to add food costs onto that as well!! Clearly aiming at a specific clientele 😏 if I was going to spend £7k on a holiday I’d be going to Barbados!
To be fair it does accommodate 12 people so you can split the cost if you had a big group. I still think it’s very expensive either way.

Reactions: 11
It’s self catering too so you need to add food costs onto that as well!! Clearly aiming at a specific clientele 😏 if I was going to spend £7k on a holiday I’d be going to Barbados!
To be fair it does accommodate 12 people so you can split the cost if you had a big group. I still think it’s very expensive either way.
Would be nice for a hen/stag do.
I don't think people who can afford a cottage which costs grand a night, would use the kitchen to cook meals though. You might have a cup of coffee before you head out for a day but you probably get brekkie/brunch in a nice café/restaurant.

That is a few months salary for most people how out of touch is she. Ironic she loves a freebie but wants people to pay stupid money to stay in her rental.

Reactions: 12
i feel like people who have 7 grand to splash on a week away will either already have their own vacation home or go to a luxury resort in barbados or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I watched her stories just to see what you were all talking about. She’s a nightmare to listen to. Also, the auto captioning highlights even more what a terrible speaker she is. Babbling on, repeating herself, it couldn’t keep up and kept missing chunks of speech out, not to mention the number of times she says “um”. Does she not look back at her stories before she posts them? Or, was she in that much of a hurry to try and flog her holiday home she didn’t give a tit 🤷🏼‍♀️ Lazy.

I really pity anyone who is hard of hearing, it must be dreadful to try and follow these people.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I watched her stories just to see what you were all talking about. She’s a nightmare to listen to. Also, the auto captioning highlights even more what a terrible speaker she is. Babbling on, repeating herself, it couldn’t keep up and kept missing chunks of speech out, not to mention the number of times she says “um”. Does she not look back at her stories before she posts them? Or, was she in that much of a hurry to try and flog her holiday home she didn’t give a tit 🤷🏼‍♀️ Lazy.

I really pity anyone who is hard of hearing, it must be dreadful to try and follow these people.

In fairness she does have MS, my mom also has it and I know quite a bit about it. It can effect your speech and you can be delayed in your thinking so its difficult to get your point across

Reactions: 10
In fairness she does have MS, my mom also has it and I know quite a bit about it. It can effect your speech and you can be delayed in your thinking so its difficult to get your point across
I completely understand that, I would say that’s even more reason to check over her stories before she posts them 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have a close friend with MS and she wouldn’t dream of posting this sort of shite drivel to thousands of people on Instagram.

Reactions: 5
I completely understand that, I would say that’s even more reason to check over her stories before she posts them 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have a close friend with MS and she wouldn’t dream of posting this sort of shite drivel to thousands of people on Instagram.
This morning’s ramble is literally her just talking for the sake of it. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I dream of her ‘bloated’ tummy 😂😂.

I often wonder if people like Nic are lonely.

She’s supposedly stepped back from IG but still has the urge to fill strangers in on her drink giving her a bloated abdomen and talking tit into her phone about her hair 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s an absolute liability on social media. She says the most random things and is actually thick as tit. She comes across so badly when she’s just talking her own opinions. She’s so uneducated.

• Heart
What part of ‘stepping away from social media’ are they confused with? In Sam’s case is it just that she desperately needs her ego massaged? In Nic’s case it’s just pure greed?

Reactions: 9
Hi, newbie here 😊

I've just watched George Clarke on channel 5 and it was Nic's barn going through the conversion!!

I didn't recognise it until the end and it showed the panoramic shots of the back with all the glazing and the bathroom with the stone basins, where you brush your teeth in style......

• Wow
  • Haha
She’s an absolute liability on social media. She says the most random things and is actually thick as tit. She comes across so badly when she’s just talking her own opinions. She’s so uneducated.
Exactly, she’s the worst combination of over privileged and thick as tit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nic was trying to get people to book the barn on insta, so I looked at the site, it’s only got 4 bookings. This must be worth a tiny violin 🎻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just saw the post where she said there is still space…of course there is space at that price!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Would have been far better buying 2 smaller properties for the investment, rather than what did . Limited herself so much with what’s she done. And even after we hopefully get back to normal after covid. Who in right mind will pay those prices , when can go abroad for less/better weather/ cheaper eat out etc

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lmao I don't really keep up with these two at all but I check out this thread every now and again when I'm extremely bored. Imagine spending £7K on a week away in NORTH NORFOLK of all places, food NOT included 🤣 i wouldn't be caught dead doing this, even if I were a billionaire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20