Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would delete the app and go anyway. Wouldn’t be missing my brothers wedding for anything. She should of just got a free test from a pharmacy. Sorry if you don’t agree, but your own prime minister pretty much did the same thing until he was called out for it.

Reactions: 13
Roll on Sam’s wedding😁😁.

I wonder what the real story is regarding Sam’s no show?, it’s a bit spidey sense inducing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If it was only Sam that got pinged, why did Ryan and the kids not go?

Reactions: 2
I think she’s getting married next week. I don’t know for sure but watched a couple of mins of her live and someone commented about it but not sure if she had mentioned it before I started watching

Reactions: 1
If it was only Sam that got pinged, why did Ryan and the kids not go?
I think your whole household have to isolate if you get pinged? as I said before I’d of took a test the morning of the wedding and gone anyway. The whole system is insane and not fit for purpose.

Reactions: 4
Nic’s desperately trying to drum up interest in her holiday barn, using her IG page to get it out there .

• Sick
Reactions: 9
If Sam's own wedding is imminent wouldn't you think that she and the rest of the family would delete the app?

What is she going to do if she/family gets pinged right around HER wedding date?

It doesn't make sense 😕

I think your whole household have to isolate if you get pinged? as I said before I’d of took a test the morning of the wedding and gone anyway. The whole system is insane and not fit for purpose.
No it's only the individual, my child has been sent home 3/4 times this year to isolate. No-one else in the house had to isolate.

Reactions: 3
I saw her live . She said getting married next weekend - didn’t say which day. Though the youngest daughter already had her ‘wedding nails’ done. So maybe it’s a red herring .
She’s got that Kat coming round to do her hair from josh wood - though she says will do it herself if Kat gets ‘pinged’ and doing her own make up. She’s still not decided on that yet

She is wearing a dress. Said she tried 3 on and went with the one with least fuss. She said she couldn’t be arsed with it, and wanted to get out of the place.

Yes funny nic giving it the hard sell again. I’ve no idea why she is even putting it on Instagram. Who out of her followers could afford it ? 4% . Waste of time

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I though suit/ jumpsuit but maybe she’ll go with something slinky, like a silk slip dress?
Yeah, my money is on something like this, because of her obsession with like that 90s slip dress aesthetic and pretending to be "no fuss".

Reactions: 11
And said it’s fully booked until September, I’d be surprised if that’s true
Wouldn’t surprised if she’s given it as a PR gift to get it put out there… let’s face it not very many people would even be able to afford it 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 3