Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Sam and Sali I have to thank for finding tattle. Same shared a ranting Instagram post defending Sali when she was being bullied by people on here.
Cheers for that gals 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s Sam and Sali I have to thank for finding tattle. Same shared a ranting Instagram post defending Sali when she was being bullied by people on here.
Cheers for that gals 🥂
Sam never learns. She did the same about Guru Gossip back in the day when it was still run by “Lulu”

Reactions: 4
We’ll have to see if she changes her name now . Or if she will do what Nicola has done and kept the chapman in
I think she'll keep or go double-barrelled.

It's strange that none of the siblings posted anything.

Do we thing it was one of these cool weddings where people's phone are confiscated on entry so no-one posts anything?

Reactions: 7
I think she'll keep or go double-barrelled.

It's strange that none of the siblings posted anything.

Do we thing it was one of these cool weddings where people's phone are confiscated on entry so no-one posts anything?
Her brother put something on a few hours ago, the one that got married the other week.

Reactions: 2
One of the brothers posted up a video last night , of him and Nicola playing chess , in some house.
Get the impression they was all staying their last night . So maybe they getting married at that location ?

Reactions: 2
I like it! She looks natural and understated.... I was expecting a really edgy Kate Moss-type look

Reactions: 8