Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eskimopie

VIP Member
Does she really have to turn everything into talking about her and her hair? She started talking about the Will Smith situation just so she can mention her hair again!!
Giving her upbringing I’d of thought she’d of been more horrified at the violence on show. Chris Rock is a comedian, it’s literally his job to take the piss, whether you agree or not, it is what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Swordshead

The thing I like about Sam & Nic compared to others on Instagram is that there is never any (apparent) bullshit. I feel like what you see is what you get.
Nic was trying on a CT lipstick the other day and immediately said “I don’t like it”. I feel like we get honesty with these two and they aren’t obliged to push everything onto their audiences.
Sorry to quote all of your post but I agree too. I don't agree that Sam is 'sucking in' either. I think both of them had a bit of a wobble about being relevant in the beauty world a few years ago. I think they underestimated how much value they gave and still have to be honest. You can see Sam isn't sucking in, in her recent video. She's stunning 🥰

I love both of them and I am delighted they are both back doing what they know about. It's funny because I love both sisters for different reasons. I love Sam because makeup in all contexts seems to look 'model' on her. She has that face that always photographs well, no matter what. Nic, is equally as beautiful but has a softer face and personality. It's just different but so lovely 😍

Have you ever put makeup on and when you see photos of yourself...and it's like it's just NOT THERE?! 🤣

They complement each other's personalities and never seemed competitive. That was a hard thing to achieve and I don't think they actually realised they did that. It was even harder to come across on social media which is another thing I don't think they realised either.

Ok...I'm off to the rave thread. Or is this the rave thread 🤔🤣😍😍😍

• Heart

Vanelope

VIP Member
So she puts it on stories because she doesnt know how to communicate with these companies? You phone them, repeatedly. You eventually get through. No one is watching your stories. Utterly pathetic and tone dead. Yes it’s super annoying but you get on with it, is he that much of a wet weekend as she just made him out to be?

• Wow

Clarity456

VIP Member
So when they "retired" were they actually just trying to get out of their contract with (I think) Gleam?

When I used to work through an agency back in the day I tried to leave and go to another one which paid higher salary for the same job, but they told me as they had clients in common with my old one they could get done for "poaching" me under competition law, and if I wanted to interview with them I had to leave my current agency and wait for an extended period of time, I can't remember it was either 6 months or a year, then go back and apply to them.

Sounds like a similar situation here.

littlepup

VIP Member
I saw Nic in the wild recently and I have to say she looked flawless, quite elegant though casual. Her skin is amazing, very tanned. She’s tiny too.
I knew her husband was on the shorter side but he’s diddy, handsome mind you.
I know this isn’t a rave thread but she really did look lovely and seemed to be enjoying herself.

halloweenbean

100% on the beg hence why she made reference to her Ms. Says she can’t walk far but manages to travel from Norfolk to London quite a bit!

• Angry

Keet

Chatty Member
It’s Sam and Sali I have to thank for finding tattle. Same shared a ranting Instagram post defending Sali when she was being bullied by people on here.
Cheers for that gals 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart

MyProfMyOp

I used to love watching Pixiwoo. Bought the real technique brushes and listened to everything they said 😂 then they got rich and omg how much did they change... They became so snobby! Not relatable at all anymore...

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
£165 for a jumper followed by “so if you can spare a little bit of money” £165 is not a little bit of money, Nic. To you it may be, but not to the majority of your followers.

Vanelope

VIP Member
The thing I’m still a bit salty about is when Sam went on about this Niod lip plumper and how good it was and she could tell a difference. And I bought it. Wasn’t cheap of course. Didn’t make a spot of difference to me.
Month later or so she came out with her fillers story - so it was bollocks.

• Sad
  • Angry

HNB2206

I think my biggest pet peeve with Nic is her victim mentality about her MS diagnosis. I understand it's terrible and draining to endure however it's a condition that can be lived with. There are people such as Bowel Babe who have a limited time due to cancer but they don't wallow in self pity; they raise awareness, they celebrate the mini victories and they carry on. I feel Nic just wants all the freebies just because she feels entitled to some form of sympathy from people.

Life is about making the most out of what you have; in all ways ie health, wealth, family etc.

• Angry
  • Sad
I'd be an absolute hypocrite if I started being all sycophantic now as I'm really not a fan of either Sam or Nic, however, having a family member go from diagnosis to wheelchair in little over a year (age 36)I wouldn't wish MS on anyone. Also, watching my husband have numerous rounds of aggressive chemotherapy and subsequent stem cell treatment, it's simply gruelling and horrendous and I genuinely hope the treatment works for her. She's a young woman and I would imagine we'd all try anything.

• Heart

kindofmagic

i feel like people who have 7 grand to splash on a week away will either already have their own vacation home or go to a luxury resort in barbados or something.

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
I agree! It looks lovely but I wouldn’t give her my money. Makes me die how she goes on Instagram to big it up and then corrects herself to include Ian and then has to mention she has an agent dealing with it, an agent, go through the agent, my agent. Fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also if you google the name it brings up a daily mail article about the previous owners and how it can only be a holiday let but they lived in it as their main property.
Like Id give her MY money when she cant even put her hands in her pocket to buy a sex toy.

• Haha

D78

I used to really like watching them on YouTube as well as Lisa Eldridge who I still really like as I remembered her from the tv show 10 years younger
When did they change so much? The thing with Nic i don't understand is she has just has treatment for her MS and I feel maybe she would be raring to go and so grateful and happy to have her life back and be spending her time doing all the things she maybe couldn't do for a while, like she has just got a new lease of life and she just seems so bored.. she doesn't have to work and has lots of money why isn't she doing stuff? Rather than sitting filming her make up (that she retired from presumably cos she didn't enjoy it anymore?)and telling us what t shirts she loves.. so strange
I just don't enjoy following influencers I don't like watching people putting on make up and posing like they are on a photo shoot - then they go off and put the washing on.. like what a strange existence
Instagram has become a bit rubbish and make up influencers are everywhere now, all wearing the same gifted make up that their mates send them.. it's like one big qvc ad

• Heart
Reactions: 14

MillyMollyMandy1

Would have been far better buying 2 smaller properties for the investment, rather than what did . Limited herself so much with what’s she done. And even after we hopefully get back to normal after covid. Who in right mind will pay those prices , when can go abroad for less/better weather/ cheaper eat out etc

• Heart

davidsdead

VIP Member
To be fair, though, Jim is the last of the Chapman siblings to have kids. Sam is an aunt three times over by now. So, yeah, why would Jim's particular child be exciting?

I'm no Sam-stan but I found her reply kind of funny and in a way refreshing. Not everyone likes kids or is excited about kids. Good for her for being honest about it even if she gets called bitch for it. The comment about her own kids is obviously meant to be taken as a joke, although I know people who love their kids but admit to not having liked them when they were actual little kids because, guess what, they don't like kids.
I can understand this too.
I love my nieces and nephews but I have friends who literally live for their nieces/nephews and I’ve never quite got that, or felt that way. Yeh I love them, they’re family but I’ve never understood how obsessed some people can be about their siblings kids. I’m with Sam, my own drain me 🤣 I’ve nothing left for anyone else’s.

• Heart