Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Nic was trying to get people to book the barn on insta, so I looked at the site, it’s only got 4 bookings. This must be worth a tiny violin 🎻

• Haha
Reactions: 17

BillieR

Chatty Member
Me too. On this thread before people have moaned and said it’s turned into a rave thread (🙃) which is a lot of crap. She looks great- I appreciate her perspective and experience on these matters!
This irritates me about tattle. Why can't people give a more balanced view or opposing views from each other on a literal forum without being told to make a rave thread?

Also rave threads are surely just gonna be: "I really like Jo Bloggs", "yeah me too, she's great", conversation over

• Heart

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
She thinks everything is expensive because she’s not used to spending her own money! But don’t see why she feels the need to keep saying it. Whenever there’s an issue she just tags the company and starts bitching about how she wants money back. Fuck off Nic.

• Heart

bagafreebee

VIP Member
I must admit I had to stop following the Tanya thread as it was basically pages and pages about the dog and comments from people saying that they’ve messaged Tanya, Jim and Sarah asking about Martha. Why does it really matter so much to people 🤷🏻‍♀️
The dog featured heavily in their blogs and was a lovely little dog. They fussed over the dog and made out they loved moo moo and she had her forever home. They split, the dog stayed with Tanya and then she disappeared and they wonder why people ask/ are concerned about her :unsure:

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Ok just cos u think she is reading this now no need to lick her arse. She doesn’t sit n do her makeup cos she thinks she’s ugly. 😭😭

🤣🧐 I mean I’ve said previously -long before she commented here- that I think she’s a striking looking woman. 🤷🏻‍♀️ and for what it’s worth, I assume ALL influencers read their threads, whether they comment here or not 😉

• Haha
This comment under the live explains the YT channel.

View attachment 718924
I watched a bit of her live today. She laughingly mentioned she never ever would want to return to YouTube nor did she miss it “for a second”. Does not think about it and doesn’t want to return to doing makeup or work for RealTechniques (as she mentioned she was basically hired to work for them instead of her owning a share).
I find it strange that she’s so over all of what made her career and doesn’t seem to have enjoyed it at all. She said all she does after her YT departure is watching Netflix in trackpants and eating crisps. Very strange way to put it after so much succes

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Nic has no idea how insensitive and hugely privileged she is , her boasting is nauseating.

The pool.
The holiday home.
The home gym.
The yoga room, give me strength!🙄

Once she’s fully recovered she should consider getting a real job, lunch time assistant at her children’s’ school , get her head out of her arse and a dose of reality.

• Heart

StarrySkies

Omg I have literally just come on here to comment about the PR thing and you've all beat me to it! I couldn't believe what I was watching!! I mean seriously?! They're loaded and she's asked a PR to get in touch its so cringe. She could have ordered one online! I'm so annoyed I wanna unfollow her

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
I quite like the dress. I think it’s very her! The venue looks pretty cool too. Nic’s dress is not my thing at all but they all looked lovely.

Reactions: 16
Wow

Nic gets gifted a massive box of beauty products in support of a charity.

Then proceeds to say I will use some of it and the rest will make great stocking fillers or teacher gifts!! Really.......wouldn't it be kinder to pass them on to another charity in need at this time of year? Womens refuge, beauty banks/hygiene bank etc etc.

Surely you could buy teacher gifts out of your own pocket?
I’ve noticed that she’s incredibly tight when it comes to spending her own money (especially on others)

HarrisD

She should take a leaf out of Sams book and keep her kids of Instagram until they are old enough to understand and decide for themselves if they want to be featured

VIP Member
Just saw the post where she said there is still space…of course there is space at that price!!

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
What is the story with the dog? Did they re home it? If they did, why wouldn’t they just say? Sorry, I don’t follow Tanya or Jim so like you, don’t understand why people are so obsessed with the dog.
That's the problem no one knows what happened to the dog.

ttttttttttttt

Chatty Member
They are so mad for freebies herself and her sister, it’s disgusting!!! And don’t get me started on Nicola’s barn charging thousands for a few days stay. Who the hell do they think they are :sick:

I’m pretty sure Sam said on one of her lives that she’s feeling ready to do something make-up related again, she just wasn’t sure (or wasn’t saying) what it was and in what capacity. Not YouTube because she doesn’t care for what that’s become now compared to 10 years ago, but *something*.

So I’m eagerly waiting. 😂 I like her and I especially love her now that she’s older. She’s not everyone’s cup of tea and she knows that and doesn’t care one bit. 🥰
I really hope this is true. Sam, to me, was like the cool girl a year above in school, teaching you how to look good. I really like her, and miss watching her. She taught me how to do make up well, and fired up a life long passion for it!

• Heart

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I thought Sam had retired from this influencer lark? She's currently on a press trip with Space NK as per Ruth Crilly's stories. Maybe she just fancied a day out...

• Angry
  • Wow

Elizah D

Nic, “giggle giggle, it’s REALLY expensive moisturizer, but I’m friends with a guy who is way high up, so he sorts me out”
VOMIT

• Angry
  • Sad