Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Traveler001

VIP Member
I think there are more Disney forums/blogs on visiting their parks by die hard fans than anything else. If you wanted to find things out about planning a trip it can easily be done.

Unless you want it all gifted to you or course......

I wonder if their holiday home will ever to gifted to anyone to use, you know like paying it forward 🤔
Didn't you know? The day influencers become influencers, Google stops working for them. No idea why but its the only explanation for where can I get a pram/where can I get curtains/where can I get a graze table/someone tell me about disneyland/what breastpump does everyone use/tell me about your glowy foundation.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I’m lost and confused by her story, firstly it is a ski resort, there are always ski shops open when the resorts are open. For arguments sakes say not one ski shop was open, Salzburg is a hour away. Plenty of ski shops there and clothes, underpants. He isn’t a child, surely he can leave the kids behind and go get himself sorted? Even if BA promised them the luggage, if you didn’t have it after a day or two would you not go and buy a few things incase it’s lost?! I can’t believe the drama when it was so easily fixed!

• Heart

eskimopie

VIP Member
Definitely big respect to Sam after posting on here, it’s nice to have an influencer who speaks to people on Tattle as equals and not publicly branding every single person as a troll! Others could learn from her!
Considering their online fame they don’t generally get any hate and this is one of the driest threads on here which is a compliment to them both really 🤣

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
It’s wild to me that Sam keeps trying to go lighter with her hair. Her dark hair is stunning!
She’s really striking with dark hair. This blonde and shaggy effort isn’t the one….. it’s giving me Aileen Wuornos vibes 😬

219FDBD8-06C6-40B7-A43E-EED90AB42EB8.jpeg

9737D417-FD5F-4D27-B7F0-7A4A7A3FBFB6.jpeg

Side note: anyone else think she’s going blonde to kind of match her husband!?

She looks stunning with dark hair.

Attachments

• Haha

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
Nic tagging John Lewis PR in her posts... if I were them I’d tell her to fuck off, saying she should have an annual discount!! They don’t like spending their own money so they??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Clarity456

VIP Member
I find it a bit sad for Sam... it was clear they were both so passionate about makeup (Sam more than Nic I would say tbh) and - while I can understand that the greed and ungenuine-ness that has came to be associated with the YouTube/social media stuff would be mentally draining for anyone so passionate about the art side of things - to go from owning a teaching academy, advising and being the face of a brush brand, doing a lot of makeup and beauty journalism, recording regular tutorials to just doing nothing in that field (or potentially even nothing AT ALL) just seems sad to me. I know they've both now probably got enough money to last them if they both lived until they were 300 years old but to do nothing with that passion and talent is just such a shame.

• Heart

Loobloo

VIP Member
Is it just me who finds Nics bragging totally tone deaf, there is a cost of living crisis and a lot of the country are struggling to get by. Today alone, we've had Augustinus Bader, a holiday, new nails and Porsche.
It just doesn't land well at all. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad

coconochanel

VIP Member
New thread couldn't see any title suggestions so did one quick. update for newbies......

Sam and Nic said they are stepping back from IG but have been posting and begging the same as usual.
They have both bought holiday homes.
Nic is still moaning about everything including her kids
Sam is still being a moody bitch
and we hate their husbands. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
She looks lovely, the dress is beautiful. Also I love that Nic has walked her down the aisle (assuming that pic is from the ceremony).

• Heart

A Real Fake

I hate to say this and I feel awful but it’s true, I get horrible vibes off her daughter, spoilt little madam who is going to grow up thinking she is better than everyone else. I cringe when she’s on camera :(

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Having MS must be terrifying tbf. It’s progressive and it must be so frightening to not know when the next relapse is gonna be or how bad/if you’ll recover.
This is true. A close friend of mine has MS, it’s a terrible disease, but she doesn’t think the world owes her a living, or act like an entitled spoiled brat all the time.

• Heart

Vanelope

VIP Member
Everyone is very supportive of her documenting her journey and hope she does well with her treatment. It’s the moaning about free stuff and not disclosing ads properly that she gets called out on.

• Heart

Base2019

VIP Member
It’s actually so cringeworthy watching her saying if anyone in PR sees this contact me 🤦🏻‍♀️ You are still in the shop Nic, go and buy it for fuck sake

• Haha

Vanelope

VIP Member
I watched a bit of her live today. She laughingly mentioned she never ever would want to return to YouTube nor did she miss it “for a second”. Does not think about it and doesn’t want to return to doing makeup or work for RealTechniques (as she mentioned she was basically hired to work for them instead of her owning a share).
I find it strange that she’s so over all of what made her career and doesn’t seem to have enjoyed it at all. She said all she does after her YT departure is watching Netflix in trackpants and eating crisps. Very strange way to put it after so much succes
She’s rich, she’s in her 40s and her children are now teenagers and at least part of the time parented elsewhere and she wants to live on a hot island with a younger man. Shes a less glam Princess Margaret the Mustique years.

They must have worked out they have enough to retire now as that attitude won’t get them any new jobs. It’s very ungrateful.

Reactions: 17

QueenBW

VIP Member
I really hope this is true. Sam, to me, was like the cool girl a year above in school, teaching you how to look good. I really like her, and miss watching her. She taught me how to do make up well, and fired up a life long passion for it!
I know she's not for everyone, but I loved Sam's sense of humor and general IDGAF attitude. She really did give cool girl a couple years ahead vibes. But real cool girl, not fake cool girl like Tanya Burr's current personality :p

• Heart

Elizah D

So obnoxious. Should I buy a Pelaton rower or bike….bike costs $2400. Oh and the 45/month fee is no problem. Out of touch, Ukraine burning, two million displaced persons. Keep your multi thousand pound purchases to yourself. Read the room Nic.Oh, I forgot…she’s pitching for a freebie.

• Sick
  • Sad