Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for that.
I’m guessing this is the spiteful forum?

She said that the spiteful forum said that she was moaning and that it was because of the video she done when she told everyone about her MS. Clearly got that wrong!!

Reactions: 1
Everyone is very supportive of her documenting her journey and hope she does well with her treatment. It’s the moaning about free stuff and not disclosing ads properly that she gets called out on.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Brilliant thank you for posting. The way she was called Chapman throughout the article was driving me insane!! She’s a woman in her 40s not a bloody pupil at Grange Hill!!
Couldn’t agree more couldn’t be more supportive of Nic but that journalist needs a word I picture her being a sali hughes catlin moran type

Reactions: 5
I don’t dislike these girls but Nic talking about being sustainable and reducing plastic, climate change etc 🤯
She is such a consumer, I dread to think the amount of plastic lipstick, mascara, cosmetic and self care packaging etc they get sent and use. Going to a local shop doesn’t mean anything if you’re not buying local produce. It just means a vehicle has brought the produce to that shop for your convenience. I’ve just gone and looked at Ian’s book and as I suspected these are not ingredients locally available for most people, much is likely imported.
It bugs me that people run on about food miles/buying local but don’t understand you’re environmentally better shipping a tomato from Turkey in the winter than heating a greenhouse in England but, no one ‘needs’ to be eating out of season so if you give that much of a tit, just eat in season and local.
Do they heat their pool at all? Ever promote sustainable brands? 🤷🏼‍♀️
76663B2B-C6EC-4E29-BFA3-96191FA663D9.jpeg

Reactions: 7
On top of all your points @littlepup, his recipes would be more sustainable if they were more veggies dishes!

Reactions: 3
Sam is on live talking about Tattle. She didn't mention the name but it's so obvious it's about here so they definitely do read here

I did wonder if that’s why she made her account private. Their thread on here is so tame too! A private account with 1 million followers though, there’s nothing private about it! And I’m on tattle and I’m one of the followers!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What did she say and who was the live with?
It was just her but she said that people like to get a little piece of information and then go somewhere else to type up some stuff that isn't even true. When I first joined she mentioned something about Jim & Tanya but I only caught the end of it so not sure if she was talking about tattle for them too.

Nics on insta live and apparently just revealed that they will be publicising their youtube videos. Didn't see it myself just going by comments, and she doesn't seem to be picking up that conversation again.

Yes I saw that , I wonder what the reason is to be publishing those videos again ?! Call me cynical but I highly doubt it’s out of the kindness of their hearts. Getting something out of it for sure.
Have noticed Sam is filming herself doing more make up looks on Instagram too.
When the whole reason left because had enough of make up.

Thanks for posting the times article up . I’ve just read it, it did make me the smile the part her saying how it’s all one big ad now, while earlier on in the article it said they made 2 million out of just real techniques. That was one big long ad for them . Oh the irony .

Reactions: 14
I just flicked through Sams Instagram live from earlier. I don’t know whether it was just me imagining things, but her voice on places sounded really odd, like she was trying to sound posh. Didn’t suit her.

• Haha
I just flicked through Sams Instagram live from earlier. I don’t know whether it was just me imagining things, but her voice on places sounded really odd, like she was trying to sound posh. Didn’t suit her.
Nic tried that too in the past and was so fake 🙃

Oh no, Sam's hair! She has systematically ruined her hair these last few months. She doesn't have the face for a fringe I don't think.

Reactions: 5