Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she had retired. Why do ads that aren’t ads? Confused.

IMO she suits darker hair.

Reactions: 4
It clearly was years and years ago, she looks about the size she was when they started Youtube and she had just had her second kid. Since then she's dieted a lot, by her own admission, and had a breast reduction, also by her own admission.
She also lost a ton of weight when she was depressed, she's posted about it before.

Ugh, duck off Nic with your ‘real life’ ‘my kids argue too, behold the revelation’. We assumed that love, our kids are arguing too, they’re just not doing it in one of our several properties that no one needs to work to maintain!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ugh, duck off Nic with your ‘real life’ ‘my kids argue too, behold the revelation’. We assumed that love, our kids are arguing too, they’re just not doing it in one of our several properties that no one needs to work to maintain!
I don’t think we need to see kids arguing, maybe Nic could show herself telling them to behave but I feel awkward seeing them like that.

I felt very uncomfortable watching them argue and then realise they were on camera. Kids argue all the time especially siblings about really stupid things. But if my mum filmed my sister and I arguing and posted it to a million people I’d feel pissed and a bit uncomfortable

Reactions: 9
Had to catch up with the thread after those insta stories, I’d be so embarrassed if my mum done that!!
Also, poor wee dogs, getting rattled about in that cage and Nic just letting it happen.

Reactions: 5
I thought Sam had retired from this influencer lark? She's currently on a press trip with Space NK as per Ruth Crilly's stories. Maybe she just fancied a day out...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe Nic didn’t have a care team in place before returning home from Mexico! Glad that allergic reaction seemed to calm down. That could’ve been really scary.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Has Madam overlined her lips or is this some weird discoloration?
Screenshot_20211010-185511.png

Also, why a no-longer-influencer would accept a press sample and gave a full, in-depth review? Make your mind up lady 🙄
Screenshot_20211010-185750~2.png

Reactions: 8
She's done it to get more people to follow her I think. As simple as that. Anyone who might have checked her profile before from time to time without actually following her would now have to. She's been linked in a lot of Nic's MS journey lately so anyone who wants to look up her sister now has to follow to see her.