Sam Faiers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Sam new house bought?
Nobody knows as yet but suspicion is rented. There were loads of comments on the DM article about her Tiktok video saying it was rented.

On mumsnet they think rented, someone was saying it's quite commonplace for reality shows to pay the rent for 'stars' so they have somewhere suitably glam to film from.

Reactions: 9
Sam is desperate for people to know where in Surrey she lives. Village pond scene on Sunday after a walk in her local Area and the post today showing where she had been shopping. Garsons garden centre farm shop in Esher if my google search was correct.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sam is desperate for people to know where in Surrey she lives. Village pond scene on Sunday after a walk in her local Area and the post today showing where she had been shopping. Garsons garden centre farm shop in Esher if my google search was correct.
Someone find her house to see if it's rented or bought! Not always possible I know. I'll have a look myself but think a bit of local knowledge will help 😁

Reactions: 5
If shes' walking home from Garson's Farm in Esher she is definitely living in Esher or between Esher and Cobham.

Reactions: 5
Found it after a few minutes, all by her sharing the kitchen and walking to the local shop 🙈 how dangerous is that!

I obviously don't want to share her address because of the kids, but if I found it then anyone of you will be able to too 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah I found it too in the sales section
had it been bought it should/would be removed from the sales market already or at least stated it had been sold
so perhaps it is rented?
37970139-6D81-4FB2-ABB8-7ECFB9F006F8.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I reckon Sam’s new Surrey house must be rented. They just showed the film of them saying primary school applications closed the next week. Well the closing date this year was 15th January! And at that point, they hadn’t even been to Surrey to choose an area or view houses. So I really can’t imagine that in the space of barely 2 months they’ve narrowed down preferred areas, viewed a house and managed to get the mortgage completed! Sam just wants us to think she has!
She’s rented just like her Hertfordshire home was rented. She wants people to think they buy big expensive houses but if paul can’t make decisions on small things then deffo can’t on a house

Reactions: 17
Found it after a few minutes, all by her sharing the kitchen and walking to the local shop 🙈 how dangerous is that!

I obviously don't want to share her address because of the kids, but if I found it then anyone of you will be able to too 😂
Found it :) looks like it's defo still for sale, in my experience estate agents can't wait to mark houses as sold as it helps their statistics. I'd imagine it's ITV that have done a short contract on it then for the TV series?

Also it's definitely an Essex house transplanted to Surrey 🤣 all grey, architect grey bifold doors etc, boringggggg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Found it!
Looks cold and empty. Bit like Big Paul!
I wonder how many housemoves they will make? Especially if Paul starts school September. Or does she think schools can be swapped as many times as they move?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if it's a set up for the whole 'we didn't like being away from friends and family' story

Reactions: 15
Found it too! It's so cold and bland (like Sam and Paul's relationship). Well I was slightly off as Cobham etc is the other side of the A3 :) Agree that next series will be based here then they'll go back to Essex.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.