Sam Faiers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Billies new home is round the corner from where I live... A little search on Rightmove shows they've paid £1.4mil for that huge old house. They're still living in the old home though whilst it's renovated.... So haven't even needed that sale to fund it 😩
have you got the link 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah that's it. Walked past it earlier and it's still empty. Massive site though, will be a huge duck off house 😂
I imagine they'll completely change the floor plan downstairs at least, probs whack some big extensions on, I bet it will be unrecognisable!

I did wonder if they were planning on knocking it down given the planning permission for two newbuikds on the site but I think they've described it as renovations not a build haven't they

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mi.../billie-faiers-details-huge-home-21566003.amp

I've just read this and thought who the duck is Greg O Shea 😂😂 it's the Irish one off Love Island who was with Amber lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Sam’s 30th is going to be a series of one upping her sister I just know it.
:rolleyes: :LOL: :mIS that next year? I suppose there will be the usual "will big Paul propose" and a holiday in the Maldives followed by a west end party with friends and family followed by a trip to Dubai and a long weekend in the Celtic Manor hotel in sth Wales with Billie and family and SUe and Ferne McCann and then a Safari in Kenya with Paul which will enable Sam to show off her photographic "talents" and get one over Billie.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I can’t imagine the gifted items for Billies house pouring in now.
I can just imagine a spin off programme showing them doing the house up, of course they would be very hands on with Nelly and Arfur pushing little miniature wheelbarrows around and hitting each other with mini garden spades.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's a lovely house.

Wonder if Sam is bothered that Billie has everything she wants?!
It's a great size house with loads of potential but I bet Sam looks down her nose at it. If you look at the street view on the listing it's a pretty normal street - Sam's all about huge gates and private estates!

I fully expect Sam to be moving to Cobham / Stoke D'Abernon / Oxshott in Surrey. I lived near there until recently and it's where a lot of footballers and sports stars live (Chelsea's training ground is there), so it's fits in with the image she wants to portray.

Reactions: 14
I can just imagine a spin off programme showing them doing the house up, of course they would be very hands on with Nelly and Arfur pushing little miniature wheelbarrows around and hitting each other with mini garden spades.
I said this when they said they were house hunting.

A spin off for Billie and Greg and a possible spin off for Sam's wedding?!

It's a great size house with loads of potential but I bet Sam looks down her nose at it. If you look at the street view on the listing it's a pretty normal street - Sam's all about huge gates and private estates!

I fully expect Sam to be moving to Cobham / Stoke D'Abernon / Oxshott in Surrey. I lived near there until recently and it's where a lot of footballers and sports stars live (Chelsea's training ground is there), so it's fits in with the image she wants to portray.
She's moved but there's not enough of the inside of the house to even begin searching rightmove 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Sounds like it has gone downhill if people like that live there, chavs with a lot of money yuck

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Billie seems much closer to Nanny Sue than Sam does, there must be a lot of sibling rivalry there!

Reactions: 18
Only a tiny bit of new house detail, but I spotted this on Instagram earlier - Sam’s new kitchen!
C14386FB-FC98-48C9-93EF-0F95477EDC42.jpeg

I think Billie seems much closer to Nanny Sue than Sam does, there must be a lot of sibling rivalry there!
I keep wondering how the hell billie and greg are coping without her looking after the kids, cooking etc for them all the time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sam definately has more expensive taste , can see her living somewhere like the wentworth estate in Surrey (although don't think even her budget would stretch that far!)

So Billies new home is round the corner from where I live... A little search on Rightmove shows they've paid £1.4mil for that huge old house. They're still living in the old home though whilst it's renovated.... So haven't even needed that sale to fund it 😩
Oooh please post the link so we can see the whole house, would love to have a snoop :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.