Sam Faiers #17 juggling life and still not a wife, celebrating 8 years of being BF & GF!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What will happen sooner?
1. Israel / Palestine 2 state resolution and peace
2. Conclusion of the covid enquiry
2. Rishi "stopping the boats"
3. Sam and BBP getting married
This is the best post I have seen on the whole of Tattle.

Reactions: 10
Poor Sam having to congratulate Tommy and Georgia, and BBP still hasn‘t got off his arse to pop the question 😂
If she wasn’t such a twit I’d feel a bit sorry for her

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you think he’ll ever marry her? Should she propose to him?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for her even though I know he’s doing her a favour by not asking

Reactions: 7
Sort of new to this thread, she annoys me so much I stopped following a while ago haha but check in here sometimes for the goss

why is everyone obsessed with them getting married? Lots of couples don’t get married? Or does she go on about it not happening? Just curious why it’s such a thing on her thread with tattlers

Sort of new to this thread, she annoys me so much I stopped following a while ago haha but check in here sometimes for the goss

why is everyone obsessed with them getting married? Lots of couples don’t get married? Or does she go on about it not happening? Just curious why it’s such a thing on her thread with tattlers
I think it's more the fact that she makes no secret that she desperately wants to and he knows it but still won't propose

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Because for YEARS Sam has talked about getting married. ‘We will get married after having the baby’. We will be married this time next year. I will go here on my hen do. This is what I want my dress to lol like. She bangs on and on and on about it.

It doesn’t matter to anyone else and no one would even bat an eyelid that she’s not married, apart from the fact she made such a big deal of it. And she definitely hasn’t changed her mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

She and her family have been bleating on about it for years, if you look back at the mummy /baby diaries it's been a topic of their conversation since then. She would have been better off saying 'we're happy as we are but not ruling marriage out.'
---

I feel sorry for her even though I know he’s doing her a favour by not asking
Yes absolutely! She should be grateful to him for not proposing.
I thought she would be stronger than to put up with such a crappy human being. I hope no-one ever looks at their relationship and thinks, 'well if that's what she can put up with then so can I.'

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm always surprised that he didn't jump at the chance to marry her. Not because he loves her and wants to be with her but more for the financial aspect and to make sure he's sorted and entitled to half outright. He seems the type to leech of someone in that manner. But I guess why marry her when he can still leech and reap the benefits without the marriage commitment.

I guess she's just saving face now by pretending (badly) that she's happy with the status quo. But it must be soul destroying seeing all your mates getting hitched with no issues and resistance. If Chloe Sims gets married before her, that will be the ultimate insult!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On the couple pod episodes I listened to she always made comments about what her wedding dress would be like or what she would do on her hen etc

Reactions: 3
Poor Sam having to congratulate Tommy and Georgia, and BBP still hasn‘t got off his arse to pop the question 😂
If she wasn’t such a twit I’d feel a bit sorry for her
OMG I ran to Georgias Insta and who the fu##k gets married in their trainers 😂😂😂😂 Tommy looked a state with his receding hairline 😂 yeah I don’t like the nob.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG I ran to Georgias Insta and who the fu##k gets married in their trainers 😂😂😂😂 Tommy looked a state with his receding hairline 😂 yeah I don’t like the nob.
😂😂 I find the pair of them so fake and I burst out laughing the other day when I saw a post about Georgia writing a book, she‘s thick as pigshit, the pair of them are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.