Sam Faiers #17 juggling life and still not a wife, celebrating 8 years of being BF & GF!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t word this without sounding bad but you wouldn’t expect someone who speaks and dresses like she does to live in a council flat 🤣 surprised Paul lets his mummy live like that while he’s in a Surrey mansion

Reactions: 5
Can’t word this without sounding bad but you wouldn’t expect someone who speaks and dresses like she does to live in a council flat 🤣 surprised Paul lets his mummy live like that while he’s in a Surrey mansion
She's a reformed alcoholic/drug addict, the other people in the flats petitioned to have her evicted but she was saved by the church ... allegedly

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Big Baby Paul will soon have Gaynor living with them 100% she wont even have a little Granny annex she’ll probs just co-sleep with them all

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Big Baby Paul will soon have Gaynor living with them 100% she wont even have a little Granny annex she’ll probs just co-sleep with them all
BBP, baby Paul and Gaynor in the master bedroom. Sam and Edward in another room and Rosie in the shed.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I must live under a rock, I honestly thought the surrey move was because of her. I grew up in a council house but how strange they have/spend all that money and haven’t got her somewhere near them, not like you would want to stay somewhere your neighbors wanted you evicted from. She must have to stay there for some kind of benefit shes getting. Oh and yes she was definitely making out she’s in some pokey cheap hotel. Just went on her stories, clearly not 😮

Reactions: 10
If you had all that money why wouldn’t you buy your MIL a flat nearby?

Reactions: 13
I had to re listen many times. The latest video..where has the posh accent came from?

Reactions: 2
Yeah, they obviously don't want her local to them. I would have thought that BBP would fight tooth and nail to have Gaynor living with or at least near to them.

Reactions: 4
do they have lots of money though or is it all smoke and mirrors? They massive houses were all rented the one they have recently bought is big but she doesn’t show much of it and it seems like it’s needed a lot of work I don’t think it’s in league with what she thinks she deserves to be living in.

Reactions: 8
I particularly enjoy when she is trying to speak “proper” then drops it by accident. Happened all the time on their podcast. I get most of the influencers/reality sets wealth is a bit over dramatized/for show but if you can afford to buy and renovate a house and live in a hotel while it’s happening then you’re definitely better off than 90% of the country. She’s in her flat because she will get benefits scrapped if she rents privately or buys 100%

Reactions: 9
That’s not how it works, you don’t need to be in a council property to be entitled to benefits. My friend who owns her house is on full universal credit. I doubt gaynor is entitled to any benefits, they changed a few years back so unless she’s medically unwell she has to be working full time. What I can’t stand is single adults/a couple in a council house that they’re withholding from a family with children who need it, but if it’s a little flat she’s entitled to stay there indefinitely regardless of how rich her or her family are.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just unfollowed her and Billie. I have no idea why I was even following them as I just skipped their stories all the time lol… they are so boring I definitely won’t miss them 😂
I unfollowed too they bring nothing to my life haha just check on here when I’m on tattle to see if anything exciting happening 🤭

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.