Sam Faiers #17 juggling life and still not a wife, celebrating 8 years of being BF & GF!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can stand billie, I don’t mind her at all. She seems the more down to earth sister, she was mentioning Nellie having friends over for sleepovers etc..
but Sam - different story.. she’s a pretend snob
In the podcast billie said about giving Edward a chocolate button - all hell nearly broke loose!!

She also went to Garsons ( some posh overpriced farm shop in esher incase no one knows) after she was a hero and took ALL yes ALL of her crotch goblins to the park all on her own (bless her) and the kids wanted a Nutella doughnut!
Well miss millions (yes MISS as she’s still not married) felt soooo guilty because a chocolate doughnut is sooo bad for them but she gave in… even billie was like WTF
Sam is trying very hard to be something she isn't and she keeps getting it wrong. Money does not equate class it means nothing.

Reactions: 27
Even posh rich people give their kids chocolate buttons 😂 remember when she had Paul everything had to be ORGANIC

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She needs to look at a very famous rich lady on insta with 2 daughters who tuck into everything and obviously love their life. Now they are posh and they let them eat all sorts which I love to see and they’re enjoying their childhood!

Reactions: 4
I also forgot to add she mentioned Edward didn’t use the playpen she bought and was mentioning about giving it away to a charity, she then said oooooh I can do a giveaway on instagram if people follow like subscribe, she was so sarcy with her tone
Laughing at all the peasants commenting on it 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Sam is trying very hard to be something she isn't and she keeps getting it wrong. Money does not equate class it means nothing.
Sam and Lucy Meck are the same! Forget where they’ve come from!

Reactions: 15
The initial relatability is the only reason she got famous.
Also lol at the question in their podcast when someone asked their fave product and Sam said revive collagen billie laughed but she was actually being serious and went on to plug it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I can stand billie, I don’t mind her at all. She seems the more down to earth sister, she was mentioning Nellie having friends over for sleepovers etc..
but Sam - different story.. she’s a pretend snob
In the podcast billie said about giving Edward a chocolate button - all hell nearly broke loose!!

She also went to Garsons ( some posh overpriced farm shop in esher incase no one knows) after she was a hero and took ALL yes ALL of her crotch goblins to the park all on her own (bless her) and the kids wanted a Nutella doughnut!
Well miss millions (yes MISS as she’s still not married) felt soooo guilty because a chocolate doughnut is sooo bad for them but she gave in… even billie was like WTF
And they kicked off because she said they could share one but ended up getting one each. How can she claim she’s strict on sugar etc but can’t even tell her kids no? Telling them they can have half a donut or nothing at all would have quickly shut them up. Probably would have done them good to be told no.

Reactions: 6
Ohh she’s away with Suze and bill and greggers - is Big baby paul there?
Of course he is the grown ass man can’t be left unattended for more than a few hours 🤦‍♀️ what I don’t understand with these bleeping z listers is why they post that they’re all away from home which is no doubt unattended and a burglars dream, I don’t understand all the hype of going Dubai every other month like these Plebs?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Freebie trip for the Fairs/Knightleys though as Sam wrote in a post that Billie and crew were off filming for Family Diaries!!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Of course he is the grown ass man can’t be left unattended for more than a few hours 🤦‍♀️ what I don’t understand with these bleeping z listers is why they post that they’re all away from home which is no doubt unattended and a burglars dream, I don’t understand all the hype of going Dubai every other month like these Plebs?
He looks about mid 50’s

Reactions: 8
I'd laugh if they were burgled! The burglars ransacking Billays boring bland house would make it more homely.

• Haha
Just watched Dancing on Ice, and I was so impressed with Joey Essex. He's so capable and positive and handsome and fit and just a really nice bloke, basically. And Sam ended up with BBP...

Reactions: 18
Just watched Dancing on Ice, and I was so impressed with Joey Essex. He's so capable and positive and handsome and fit and just a really nice bloke, basically. And Sam ended up with BBP...
Yeah and got herself up the duff within months of meeting him.

I was on holiday in June last year, and Sharon Canu was poolside with the kids and kept going off to smoke fags and vape (away from her kids) the surrrrrrey settttt are oh so classy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’ve never commented on this thread - I don’t really have an opinion on Sam one way or another, but I just saw a photo of Edward on Billie’s Instagram - is that sunburn? On a tiny baby? His skin looks really red, and then his one arm looks like it’s blistered and peeled doesn’t it? Poor little thing, there really is no excuse, it’s parenting basics! Babies aren’t meant to be in the sun at all, they should be in the shade at all times, but if you are going to put your baby in the sun, at least use sun cream FFS! It’s really made me angry 😡 It looks so sore 🥺😔

8E3767E5-C3F2-4E47-8B19-362D696C3EF2.png
AD70864B-6324-467A-B1D2-6BF233C5A5D4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I’ve never commented on this thread - I don’t really have an opinion on Sam one way or another, but I just saw a photo of Edward on Billie’s Instagram - is that sunburn? On a tiny baby? His skin looks really red, and then his one arm looks like it’s blistered and peeled doesn’t it? Poor little thing, there really is no excuse, it’s parenting basics! Babies aren’t meant to be in the sun at all, they should be in the shade at all times, but if you are going to put your baby in the sun, at least use sun cream FFS! It’s really made me angry 😡 It looks so sore 🥺😔

View attachment 1958080View attachment 1958081
Sam regularly posts about his ecezema problems so maybe it’s that?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.