Sam Faiers #17 juggling life and still not a wife, celebrating 8 years of being BF & GF!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadn't seen Joey Essex in years and saw him on strictly and was surprised how mature and good he's looking! I can't believe he's the same age as Paul? Obvs don't know what he's like in real life but Paul looks way older

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I hadn't seen Joey Essex in years and saw him on strictly and was surprised how mature and good he's looking! I can't believe he's the same age as Paul? Obvs don't know what he's like in real life but Paul looks way older
oh god he makes my vagina dry up 🤮😂
He looks so much younger than Paul though

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Asking for help on Instagram again but this time with her gas, and relatable as ever they’ve gone to stay at a hotel whilst it’s not working.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Paul looks like he is approaching his 50's

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Paul reminds me of a 64 year old Maths teacher

• Haha
And not just any hotel....it is clearly some 5 star, insanely expensive hotel. Totally relatable.

Reactions: 3
Look look at me at my staged pics of me drunk with me posh mates eh. (Latest posts)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I don't really follow her but every time she comes up on my feed all she does is moan about how hard it is having 3 kids. She makes it sound so awful having 3 kids. But then I guess she now has 4 kids including big baby Paul 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Unfollowed her for ages cos she’s just so dull. But Joey Essex reminded me to find her again. Needn’t have bothered, no change except for another baby. Big Paul still giving criminal minds vibes and a total control freak. No wonder she pulls her lashes out, she’s riddled with anxiety.

Reactions: 14
Just wrote similar on billies thread but the new podcast and sams constantly talking over Billie and talking about herself and Edward 😩 she’s so self obsessed I don’t even think she realises she’s being so rude and equally boring

Reactions: 13
The new podcast…. Well duck me don’t they both moan like no tomorrow. They’re so privileged and yet still have SO much to complain about!! Especially Sam she is unbearable. I do quite like billie, even though she barely gets a word in edgeways. Sam just constantly goes on about how much of a hard life she has and I think her negativity rubs off on billie.

Thing is....none of them are posh 😆
God no money doesn't make you posh. Edward reminds me of Paul's dad who makes the rest of them seem like Dukes and Duchesses, he is well rough and went to his Dad's funeral with a wreath shaped as the word "cu*t".

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.